Chapter Eighteen: 5 Months Later

SAM'S P.O.V.
Becky was rushed to the hospital a week ago, her waters broke whilst Cas was in charge of looking after her. Dean, Tessa and I were all on our way to salt and burn some bones when Dean got the call, Cas had no idea what to do and was panicking like crazy. We got Becky to the hospital, Tessa and Dean went off to salt the bones alone whilst I stayed with Becky. She'd given birth to a little girl named Nikkiaya Mary Winchester, she wanted to name her after my deceased mother even though she never knew her. We were currently at home with the baby, back in Kansas. Dad had met Becky and his grandchild, Tessa and Dean couldn't stop fussing over her, none of Beckys family had been over as of yet, I wasn't even sure if she'd told them. I shook off my thoughts as Becky walked into the living room area of the Bunker, I was sat at the laptop and Dean had Nikkiaya in the garden. Becky dropped down onto the sofa beside me and rested her head on my shoulder, it had been a long week getting used to parenthood but we were slowly pulling through. "I need to go to New York." She finally sighed. "My parents and siblings need to meet Nik." She added. I nodded, "I'll tell Dean to get the car sorted." I told her before heading out to where Dean stood. He was in the field behind the bunker, his back was turned to me as he pointed out things in the sky to Nikkiaya, I smiled as he did. Tessa sat on the fence of the field watching him with a small smile, I slowly walked over and stood beside him.

He turned to me and smiled, "Is Anna awake?" He asked. "Yeah, she's awake." I nodded. "She wants to go to New York to see her family. I'm scared of how they'll react but she wants it to happen, Nik's too young to fly so we need to take the car. Can you get it ready whilst Ree and I get Nik ready?" I asked my brother. "Yeah, sure." Dean nodded as he carefully handed my daughter back to me. I walked back inside with her and Tess and Dean went to sort the car, once inside I passed Nikkiaya to Becky who began changing her and getting her dressed whilst I got her bag ready.

I stopped at the kitchen door whilst leaving the kitchen to watch Becky, I didn't wanna ruin her moment, she was playing peek-a-boo with Nik. "Are you ready to meet you grandma and your other grandad?" She asked in a cute voice. The baby obviously didn't reply as Becky picked her up carefully and laid her in her arms, "Yeah, I ain't looking forward to it either." Becky mumbled. "Sammy, is the bag ready?" She asked as she turned to me. "Yep. Ready to go." I smiled. She nodded and we began heading out to the car, Becky put Nikkiaya in her car seat and put her blanket over her. Dean and I got in the front and Becky and Tess got in the back, Nikkiaya was in the middle as Dean began driving.

HOURS LATER

BECKY'S P.O.V.
We soon arrived in New York, Dean pulled up outside my mums house and Tessa grabbed Nikkiaya's stroller from the trunk as I got the baby out, I laid her in the pram before taking a deep breath. Tessa's family was also here as their car was parked up, nobody was expecting our visit. I soon felt someone squeeze my shoulder, I glanced back to see Sam, "We'll be okay." He whispered. "They're gonna hate me." I mumbled as I walked into the garden and knocked on the front door. It was pulled open by Johnathan, he squealed when he saw me before pulling me into a huge hug, Jade and Joseph soon joined that hug. Jesy then walked over and pulled me into a hug, "Come in." She said to us all. She even smiled at Sam and Dean, Tessa and I walked in first and the boys followed.

The conversation immediately stopped between our parents and the other three girls as Tessa and I walked in, Perrie squealed and immediately ran to hug Tessa, a hug that her parents soon joined. "Hello Miss White, Mr Nelson." Sam said politely with a smile. He had his arm around me, his large hand on the small of my back. "Mum, dad..." I began. "You disappointed us Rebecca, you purposely went against what we said. We told you over and over, just because Jesy is a Hunter doesn't mean you're allowed to be one or date one. And I told you boys what would happen if you came near these girls again..." My mum cut me off. "John, arrest these boys." She told dad. I quickly stood in front of Sam and folded my arms, "I came here for you to meet your granddaughter, mother. I came here for you to meet Nikkiaya. But seeing as you're being the way you are then you can forget it, it was clearly a wasted journey." I said as Jesy came over. "Oh my god RiRi, she's gorgeous!" She said. "Can I hold her?" She asked. "Yeah. Of course." I said as I gently picked her up out of the stroller. I carefully laid her in Jesy's arms immediately making Pez, Leigh-Anne and Jade gather around her, Johnathan, Joseph and my sister Jade soon surrounded her as I turned to my mum.