Chapter Thirteen

BECKY'S P.O.V.
I was rushing around my bedroom when Jesy walked in, she'd come back especially to see me go to prom. Same with Perrie for Tess... I was literally almost ripping my hair out with stress, not only was I not dressed or even near to ready but I had absolutely NO idea what to wear. "Oi, calm down RiRi." She yelled as she grabbed my shoulders and sat me on my bed. "Sit there... I have the perfect outfit for you." She told me before walking out of my room. I took deep breaths before placing my head in my hands, why did I think that going to prom was a good idea? I shook off my thoughts as Jesy walked back in with one of her dresses, it was a dress she never wore as she was always too busy to wear it but it was beautiful, she laid it on my bed with a pair of heels to match it before smiling at me, "Get dressed, call me when you have and then I'll do your hair and makeup and get you the clutch that goes with this dress." She told me before kissing my forehead and leaving the room. I watched her go before staring down at the dress, I carefully pulled it on.

The dress was gorgeous, it was strapless and long and flowing, it went right down to my feet but that meant that it wouldn't drag on the floor especially since I'd be wearing heels. I pulled on the heels and stared at myself in my body length mirror, I actually liked how I looked and that was unusual for me, "Jess!" I called out. She came walking back in and squealed, "You look so amazing!" She screamed before pulling me into a hug. She then sat me down at my makeup desk and began doing my hair and makeup, she covered the mirror as she did so that it'd be a surprise.

She eventually finished and I stared at myself, I had the usual Contour, Foundation, Highlighter but it was my eyes and lips that caught my eye, my lips were painted a matte maroon colour, my eyes were a dark blue to match the dress and my eyeliner was winged. I loved it, she'd even painted my nails blue to match the dress. My hair was in a beautiful up-do that I literally couldn't explain. "I love it Jesy!" I smiled as I yanked her into a hug. She smiled, "I'm glad you like it." She smiled before leaving the room. She returned minutes later with the clutch bag in hand, she handed it to me whilst saying "You really do look gorgeous RiRi." I couldn't help but smile at that.

Becky's Dress & Clutch