Chapter Eight

BECKY'S P.O.V.
It was the next day, I didn't get any sleep last night due to Tessa balling her eyes out in the room next door, that and the bed was uncomfortable but that was probably cause I wasn't used to it. The Bunker was really weird and the boys had laid down rules when we got here, they'd hidden a LOT of their files in a secret room and had even told us to NEVER enter their bedrooms. Not like we would anyway, they're our teachers for crying out loud. We also aren't allowed to tell anyone that we're staying with them and obviously we wouldn't because it could get them fired.

I shook off my thoughts as I climbed out of the shower, I got changed into a pair of faded blue jeans, a pair of cowboy boots and a vest top, I then pulled a hoodie on over the vest and sighed, I left the bedroom to see Tessa's door already open, I walked to where I assumed was the kitchen where Tessa was cooking up a Full English Breakfast. "Are Romell and Turner not awake yet?" I asked. When she didn't answer I realised she had her earplugs in, I sighed before reaching over and yanking them out. "Hey!" She grumbled. "Heyyy!" She repeated cheerily as she realised it was me. "Are Turner and Romell not up yet?" I asked. "Turner went out for a run earlier but Romell is still snoring." She told me. I nodded as I sat down at the table, "I heard you crying last night... All night." I told her. She turned to me and immediately noticed my red bloodshot eyes, "Shit babe, I'm sorry." She mumbled. "I don't even know why I cried over him. I just thought he actually loved me when he clearly didn't." She shrugged. "You'll be fine without him." I told her with a smile. "I know." She nodded as she turned around and continued making breakfast.

We soon heard the door slam and Turner walked in, he was wearing a tight white vest top and some shorts, I stared him up and down causing him to smirk, "Hey ladies." He smiled before walking past us and heading to his bedroom. I watched him go and found myself staring at his ass, "Rebecca Nelson, you dirty dog." Tessa said as she slapped me with a towel. I smirked before glancing around, "What? Can't blame a girl for looking." I laughed. She simply shook her head at me, "Romell, Turner, breakfast!" She yelled. They both walked over in their suits, "Did you girls get a good sleep?" Romell asked. Tessa and I shared a long look before turning to the boys, "Yeah." We lied. They looked at eachother for a second and nodded.

We quickly ate and finished breakfast, we then walked out of the bunker, Tessa and I climbed into Tessa's sports car, she instantly began driving. She parked up at the school and we instantly saw Nathan with Ronnie, Ronnie is a year younger than us, we also saw Jackson with Shona. "You okay?" I asked as Sam and Dean pulled up beside Tessa and I. Tessa glanced over at their car as Dean climbed out, "Yeah." She said with a smirk. "I've got my man over there." She whispered as she gestured to Dean. "Now who's the dirty dog." I laughed as we climbed out.

I climbed out just as Sam climbed out of Dean's car, Sam weirdly climbed out of the drivers side of Dean's car causing him and I to come face to face as we climbed out together, "Uh.." I mumbled. "I'm just gonna go this way." He said whilst laughing lightly. "Yeah, uh, good idea." I smiled. I could see Dean and Tessa both laughing at our awkwardness, "See you in class Miss Nelson." Sam said. I quickly nodded before hurrying away with Tessa, I stopped rushing as I saw Nathan and Ronnie making out against the locker right beside mine, Tessa soon stopped when she realised I was no longer beside her, she quickly turned back and stared at me, "Bec?" She began. "I... I have to go." I mumbled before turning around and sprinting down the corridor. Blurred faces flew past me until I made it to the toilets, I ran in and slammed one of the cubicle doors shut before sitting on the top of the toilet lid and closing my eyes. Tears instantly began pouring down my face, I soon realised I wasn't alone in the bathrooms. "I'm telling you Caitlyn, the way Turner looks at me, I can tell he's undressing me with his eyes. He has this look of lust in them every time he talks to me and when his eyes do travel back to my lips he kinda licks his own as if he wants to kiss me." I heard someone say. "I'm telling you dude, he's hot and he wants me. You can have that Mr Romell though, he's pretty fine looking." I heard her say. "I'm gonna get him after class tonight and I'm gonna tell him I need help with something and I'll make my move then, that way nobody will be around and I'll be able to do what I want." I swear I could hear her smirking. "Alright babes, ciao." She said before blowing a kiss and hanging up. She then left, I rested my head against the side of the cubicle wall, guess Mr Turner was off the list too.