Chapter Seven

BECKY'S P.O.V.

I'd been in this hospital for more time than I could even recall, it's been a real nightmare, there's been times when I wasn't even sure if Tessa would ever wake up. Perrie, Jesy and Jade went back out on hunts, I guess it was their way of dealing with this, Leigh-Anne and her parents were busy grieving and planning Sarah's funeral. They were real cut up about this. Meanwhile, Dean, Sam and I wasted our days away at the Hospital. It'd been two weeks so far, Sam and Dean have been back and forth from the dorms to get me a change of clothes as they knew I wouldn't budge. They've even kindly taken my clothes back to theirs to wash.

I shook off my thoughts when I heard yelling coming from Tessa's room, Sam and Dean weren't here at the moment. It was currently three o'clock in the morning, the yelling had woken me up. "I don't care if you were just doing your job, you don't go around sticking needles into innocent people!" I had to laugh at Tessa's ranting and raving. It was just typical of her to complain about a doctor doing their job, "And where are my Oreos? I asked for Oreos to be brought to me half an hour ago whilst I was high on morphine." She added. "Oh Jesus Christ." I groaned. I quickly ripped the thin blanket off my body and walked into Tessa's room, "Oi, loudmouth, cool it! Some people are trying to sleep." I spoke as serious as I could but at the same time I couldn't stop the smile from spreading across my face. My best friend was back. "Shut the fu-" She began until she realised it was me. "Leo!!" She screamed out before wincing in pain slightly. "You look dreadful Leo and I mean that in the..." She began obviously seeing my bloodshot eyes from constant crying and lack of sleep. "Best way possible... I know." I finished for her. "I was gonna say worst way but whatever tickles ya pancake." She laughed. "Bitch." I said before rushing over to hug her. She wrapped her arms around me and smiled, "Where's Sarah? Is she okay?" She asked as we pulled out of the hug. I slowly shook my head, how do I break to my best friend that our best friend is dead?

"Sarah... She... Uhhhh... She didn't make it through." I mumbled. "What? You mean she..." She began. "She's gone Tess. Leigh and her family are planning her funeral as we speak." I finished for her. "She can't be..." She whispered as she tried to hold the tears back. "We tried to fight it off Leo, we tried to defend ourselves. Sarah got the worst of it as the creature clearly wanted another one dead." She sighed. I nodded and sighed, "Yeah, I shouldn't have left y'all down there alone. If I was down there whilst it attacked we might've been able to fight it off if there was three of us." I stated. Tessa simply sighed, "It's over with now. At least she died somewhat happy." She shrugged with a sigh. "Did... Did it..." I began but shook my head. "What?" She asked me. "This is gonna sound so stupid." I told her. "Tell me." She said as the nurse gave her one last shot. "Quit with the fucking needles you satanic bitch!" She growled at her. They quickly dried up the trickles of blood before placing a plaster over where the needle had just gone in, the nurse then left as I stared at Tessa, "Did the creature say anything to you?" I asked her. "What?! Leo, it doesn't speak. It can't." She said almost laughing. I nodded and stared down at my hands, "It spoke to me the last time it attacked me." I told her.

She immediately pushed herself to sit up and stare at me, "What? What did it say?" She asked. "It mocked me, said that I wouldn't make it out alive again seeing as I have before." I told her only just realising how ridiculous I sounded. She stared at me and slowly nodded, "Are you sure you weren't imagining things Bec. I mean, you were scared and thought you were about to die, it could've just being your imagination." She told me. I sighed, I guess she could've been right but I swear it wasn't JUST my imagination, "Dean and Sam were here..." I said. I was trying my best to change the subject, "You on first name basis with the teachers now?" She questioned whilst wiggling her eyebrows at me. "Dude, gross they're my teachers. I would never think of them that way." I said instantly knowing what she was aiming at. "Oh yeah, not even Mr Turner?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "Okay, I think of him like that but I'd never actually do anything with a teacher." I said whilst laughing lightly. "And least I don't flirt with my teachers." I smirked. We both began laughing until we heard someone clear their throats at the door, we both slowly turned our heads to see Romell and Turner standing at the door.

"Uhmmmm..." Tessa began whilst clearing her throat. "How long have you guys being stood there?" I asked. "Since... What was it she said Sammy?" Dean began as he turned to Sam with a smirk. "I believe it was 'Dude, gross, they're my teachers, I would never think of them that way.' At least, I think that's what it was." He said with a smirk. I could instantly feel my cheeks burning up, Tessa turned to me and cackled like a witch, "Oh sweet baby Jesus." I groaned. "Dude now knows you fancy the pants off him." Tessa mocked me. "Shut the fuck up mate." I scowled at her before bursting into laughter. Dean quickly brushed it away as he walked over, "How you feeling TJ?" He asked. "I'm feeling okay, yeah. Maybe I'll be out of here in a few days, right?" She asked. "That's right. And you'll be moving into the Bunker with us." He replied. "Wait, what?" She questioned. "She... Er... She didn't know that yet did she?" He asked as he turned to me. "We hadn't got onto that topic of conversation yet." I mumbled in reply. "Most of your things are already over there, Sammy and I moved them." Dean told us. Tessa slowly nodded, I think she was slowly accepting it.

"Has Jackson been to visit me at all?" She finally asked. I slowly shook my head, "He hasn't been to see you... Not even once." I told her. She sighed and slowly nodded, "He's a jerk anyways." Sam put in. He was still stood in the doorway not wanting to move, "You okay Sammy?" I asked. "He isn't too good with hospitals." Dean told me. "And that's my nickname for him. Get your own nickname." He added with a small chuckle. I slowly nodded and smiled, "When will I be discharged?" Tessa asked. "You may go now Miss Edwards. We will give you some more medication but other than that your wounds have been stitched up and you're good to go." A nurse told her as she walked into the room. Tessa immediately got up and began leaving the room, Sam, Dean and I followed her. She looked like she was on a mission. She climbed into the back of Dean's Chevy, "Drive me to 465 Creston Avenue." She told Dean as the rest of us climbed into the car. Sam glanced at me questioningly, "Jackson's address." I mumbled quietly as Dean began speeding down the street.

He soon parked up outside 465 Creston Ave, "Becky, you're coming with me, I need my backup." She told me. I quickly climbed out of the car, I followed her towards the house, she walked straight in and I followed. She said a quick "Hey" to Jackson's dad who was arguing out the custody of his latest child from his latest conquest. He barely even noticed us as we jogged up the stairs, we went straight to the first room on the right, Tessa walked in first and pushed the door open. She stopped so abruptly that I bumped into her, she was frozen in place, I glanced over her shoulder to see Jackson naked on top of... Was that Shona? The nerd from school? Shona Simpsons. I stared at them before turning to Tessa, "Tess, maybe we should go?" I mumbled. "It's fine." She said. "Jackson!" She spat. He instantly turned his head to the door, "Tessa, it isn't what it looks like." He said. "Oh really, cause it looks like you're fucking the school nerd!" Tessa spat. "Tessa, I'm so sorry." Shona whispered as she hurriedly got dressed. "Nah mate, you're welcome to eachother." Tessa scowled. "Oh yeah, Jackson..." She began. "Yeah?" He asked. She instantly span around and punched him in the face, "Fuck you Jackson." She spat as he stumbled back onto the floor. She watched as he did before walking away, I quickly followed her out and we climbed back into the car, she was holding back tears but Dean could instantly tell that something was wrong, "What did he do?" He asked. "He was fucking Shona Simpson... No big deal..." She began but her voice gave way at the end. She broke down crying, "I thought he loved me..." She mumbled. I quickly turned in my seat and yanked her into a hug. "Don't you dare waste you precious tears on that no good fucking twat. He doesn't deserve your tears, baby." I told her as I hugged her tight and Dean started up the car.

HEY GUYS, HOPE YOU ENJOYED CHAPTER SEVEN. LEAVE ME A COMMENT, VOTE AND COMMENT. MUCH LOVE. - B.