Introduction

BECKY'S P.O.V.
She was hurrying around the dorm, we had five minutes to get to class and she wasn't even ready yet. "Ya know Tess, it's literally TYPICAL of you to make us late." I groaned at my best friend of 20 years. "Hey, perfection takes time.... That... And class shouldn't start so early. It's only Mr Brennan's Math class first anyways, why you rushing me for?" She asked. "I don't know whether you've notice but we have five fucking minutes to get on campus!" I groaned from the sofa. I'd been ready for about an hour now and she still hadn't finished her damn hair, she stared at me and sighed as she walked out and whilst styling her hair. She was dressed. "Lets go." I groaned at her. She sighed and rolled her eyes at me thinking I didn't see before we left our dorm and headed out, it was a fifteen minute walk to the campus. Yeah, we lived in a college dorm but it was at the other end of the street from the college, they didn't have enough budget to get them on the same grounds. I quickly locked the dorm door and we began sprinting down the street, Tess and I were both gym lovers, we'd competed in our college sports all over the world, especially when we've had to travel.

We eventually made it to campus and ran into the building before running down the corridors trying to get to the maths class as quick as we could. Mr Brennan was a right nightmare, he hated every student with every fibre of his being. We eventually made it to the blue wooden door before taking a deep breath and pushing it open, every eye was on us as we stepped into the room. She'd made me go in first knowing that I'd get the worst of it off Mr Brennan and he frightened the shit outta me, "Why are you girls late?" We were soon met with a voice. We'd kept our heads down as we walked in, it was the principal that'd spoken, "Sorry Principal Joseph." We mumbled. He shook his head at us, he was probably the worst principal in the world, "This is the fourth time you've been late this week and we're only on Tuesday!" He shouted at us. "She frigging apologised. Calm your shit." Tessa shouted from behind me. She knew I was easily frightened when shouted at, growing up with strict aunts and grandparents is what made me so scared of being yelled at. "Just take your seats." He grumbled. We slowly headed to our seats by the window and sat down, "Now class, you're probably wondering who I have here. This is Mr Romell and Mr Turner..." He began to speak. The two men waved and that was when I noticed the long haired one, I eyed him. He was pretty cute, hot even. My mouth slowly turned into a smile before he caught me staring and I quickly turned my head away, "Where's Brennan?" I found myself questioning. Bad move. "I WAS JUST GETTING ONTO THAT NELSON. BE QUIET." He spat at me. I slowly sunk further down into my seat, "You okay?" Tessa whispered. I didn't speak, I simply nodded. "Mr Brennan has been in an attack which has left him hospitalised and in a coma, so has your art teacher Mr Jones. We have no idea what attacked them unfortunately, But Mr Romell and Mr Turner are going to cover your art, Maths and Gym class for as long as they're in town and able to do so. Your gym teacher, Mrs Smith has gone on maternity leave." He explained to all of us. I frowned before turning to Tessa, "Mr Turner will cover your maths and Mr Romell will cover your art. They will both be your new gym Teachers." He told us. "I'll leave you to it Mr Turner, come with me Mr Romell." He said. I noticed the smaller one with green eyes been eyed by Tessa as he left the room.

"Right!" Turner said as he clapped his hands getting everyone's attention. I glanced around the classroom and noticed all the 'popular' girls eyeing him, I rolled my eyes at them but at the same time didn't blame them as he was hot as fuck... Okay, stop it Becky, you have a boyfriend. I was soon snapped out of my thoughts as everyone began introducing themselves. First was the 'popular' cheerleader girls "Shannon Daye, Emily Jane, Laura Ashford, Janine Josephs and Sasha Greenwood." They introduced themselves whilst sending a wink towards Mr Turner. "Ew..." I mumbled a little too loud. The five girls turned to stare at me and gave me the evils, I sighed before it went on to the stupid 'popular' footballer boys, "Johnny Schofield, Nathanial James, Peter Marcus, Harry Ford, Percy Roundhill and Jordan Daniels." They introduced themselves. All dickheads, not one of them was nice. Next were the nerds, "Sarah Silus, Molly Silvas, Jonathan James, Harriet Ford and Henry Gordon." Harriet was Harry Ford's twin and Johnathan was Nathanial's brother. Both the stuck up type of nerds, next were the ones who always kept themselves to themselves and never hung out with anyone else, "Shona Simpson, Georgina Jarrad, Fiona Samuels, Ashton Samuels and Sonny Hitchcock." They introduced themselves before Mr Turner turned to Tess and I, "And you guys?" He asked. "You don't even wanna know them sir..." Harry Ford began. "Oh here we go, what insult is it gonna be this time?" Tessa groaned. "They're just lowlife slutty bitches with weird ass sisters." Shannon Daye finished. "Don't you dare bring Pez or Jess into this. They're not weird. Just cause you don't fucking understand them." Tessa snapped but again I stayed quiet. I knew they were talking about me with the whole slut thing... Three years ago I was raped by Johnny Schofield whilst he was dating Shannon Daye except Johnny went round saying that I came onto him and blah blah blah, nobody believed it was rape and from then on I was called a slut. "But I heard that Nelson didn't sleep with Johnny, it was rape... Wasn't it?" The quiet girl, Shona piped up from the back. I closed my eyes before standing up and leaving the classroom, I heard Tessa yelling at Shannon inside the room as I slid down the wall and rested my head on my knees before closing my eyes and letting my tears fall.

"Hey hey, what's wrong?" He asked me. "What's all that crap about rape and about your sister?" He asked. I lifted my head, it was Mr Turner, "You... You wouldn't understand and if you did you'd probably think the same as them." I mumbled to him. "Try me." He shrugged. I sighed as I stared at him, "Three years ago Johnny raped me except he went round telling everyone that I came onto him and nobody believed me and began calling me a slut... They... They call my sister, Jesminda weird because she and three of her friends hunt the Supernatural." I mumbled. He smiled at me, "I believe you about the rape. And Mr Romell and I have had our fair share of supernatural happenings." He said with a soft smile. I found myself smiling back, he then looked around, "Listen, I best get back inside before your friend murders that Shannon Daye, come with me?" He asked me. I nodded as he helped me to my feet before I wiped my eyes and walked back into the classroom with him, "Settle down you lot, and I will not tolerate name calling in my class. If it continues then I will send you to the principals office." He shouted at Shannon and Harry. I smirked as I took my seat back beside Tessa, "What're your names?" He asked us. "I'm Tessa Jaide Edwards, but most people just call me Tess." She shrugged. "Tess and?" He began as he glanced at me. "My name is Rebecca Rhianna Leonie Nelson, most teachers call me Nelson but other people call be Becky." I shrugged with a smile. "Imma call you Ree, I think it suits you." He smiled before turning away before I even had chance to reply. I wanted to tell him no, I didn't wanna be called that by him but Jesus Christ... He didn't give me chance to reply. "Now, in the notes I got I see that y'all were on Pi." He stated. And that statement right there is exactly when I zoned completely out. I hated Maths and everything to do with it, despite how good I am at it... And that's not bragging. I got the highest passing grade on my Maths exams in high school, why would college be any different? But I did the work regardless.

The torture eventually ended and everyone was getting up to leave, Tessa had Mythology next whereas I had English, I did Mythology too but we had it at separate times but sometimes at the same time. Our schedules are fucked up. I waved her off as she left the classroom whilst I finished packing up my things before heading to the door, "Ree, you dropped something." He called after me. I quickly stopped and turned back as he handed me my notebook, "It's Re-becca and Thank you." I smiled. He nodded his head at me before heading back towards his desk whilst I walked outside where Nate was waiting for me, "How is it that you're always the last one out?" He asked me with a slight laugh. "Shut it." I smiled as he pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed back of course, "You okay? I saw you crying in the corridor earlier but couldn't say anything as I wasn't allowed to leave my classroom." He told me. "It... It was nothing really. Just Shannon calling me a slut and picking on my sister again, nothing new. And the rape getting brought back up." I shrugged with a sigh as we began walking to English together. "The rape? Again? Fucking hell, when are those dickheads gonna let that drop." He spat angrily. The funny thing is, Nathan is on the football team with the guys I was in class with but he hates every single one of his teammates. "It's fine. I mean, it's nothing new is it. They ain't got anything better to use against me so they use the fact that Johnny lied about the rape." I shrugged. He sighed, "Its not fine baby, they're hurting you with words, making you fucking cry every time it's brought up. It ain't fine." He said as he ran his fingers through my hair. Something he only did when he was tired or stressed, "Just, forget about it for now. Okay?" I smiled as I moved his hand. I held it in mine and he intertwined our fingers as we walked into our English class where everyone immediately turned to stare at us, late again. We were about to get a proper earful.

HEY GUYS, HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE INTRO. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT, MUCH LOVE. - B. 💙