Chapter Six

BECKY'S P.O.V.
I stared at the nurses, "What's going on?" I asked. Sam and Dean stood behind me, "I'm sorry to tell you this but Miss Pinnock has passed away." She told us. "Miss Edwards has fallen into a coma, she should come around in a couple days to a week." She added. I immediately collapsed to the floor and screamed out, "NOOOO!!" I screamed as I yanked at my hair. Tears filled my eyes, my two best friends... One was dead and the other was badly hurt. I screamed out, crying hysterically. This could not be happening to me.

I grabbed my phone and dialled in a number, "Hi, this is Jesy Nelson. I can't come to the phone right now, Please leave a message." I heard her voicemail tone. "Jesy, I need you right now. Tessa and Sarah have being attacked, Sarah has... She's passed away and Tessa has gone into a coma... I need you Jess." I whispered before hanging. Sam slowly knelt down and pulled me into a hug, I also saw that Dean had a few tears down his eyes. "You really liked Tess, didn't you?" I asked. He slowly nodded before glancing around, "I know it's wrong. She's my student but...." He shrugged. "You can't help who you fall for." I told him. He nodded with a forced smile before sitting beside me, "Guess we'll have to pull through this together." He said with a small smile. "Guess we will." I replied.

HOURS LATER
"RiRi!" I soon heard my older sisters voice. I immediately pulled myself from Sam's arms and ran into my sisters, I hugged her as tight as I could, she then put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me back slightly, she studied my face and frowned, "What happened to you?" She asked. "I was attacked. It's fine. Mr Romell and Mr Turner fixed me up." I said as I pointed to the two teachers. "Becky, we heard Jesy's voicemail. What happened?!" Leigh-Anne said. She was crying hard, "We'd just got home, we... Er... We were out shopping. And I went up to get a shower, when I got out and dressed I headed downstairs, I immediately knew something was wrong because it was way too quiet, when I walked into the room I saw Sarah with her stomach bleeding out and a deep wound and Tessa's arms were bleeding out. I think they were attacked." I told them. Perrie's eyes also filled with tears as Jade held onto her, she hugged her as tight as possible. "Sarah has passed away and Tessa has gone into a coma." I whispered as tears fell down my eyes. Leigh-Anne immediately joined the hug with Jade and Perrie whilst crying hysterically, while I gripped onto my sister. She hugged me tight whilst running her fingers through my hair, "Leigh's and Perrie's parents are on their way... It'll be best not to tell our mum and dad about you being attacked." She whispered to me. I nodded in agreement.

Moments later Tessa's and Sarah's parents walked in, Sarah's mum was crying hysterically and her dad was trying to stay strong as Leigh-Anne began explaining through her tears what I'd told her. I kept my head on Jesy's shoulder as I closed my eyes, I was trying to be strong, if Tessa saw me now she'd probably be asking me what I'm crying for, she'd be saying "Leo, babe, Sarah's death was bad but she died somewhat happy, she'd want us to be happy. And even though I fell into a coma, I'm still that but happy. Don't cry. Don't let this get you down baby. You're stronger than this." That's what she'd tell me. I sighed before reopening my eyes to be met with Jesy's, "You okay babe?" She asked. "Yeah." I smiled as I watched all their boyfriends walk in, Alex pulled Perrie into his arms immediately, Jed pulled Jade into his, Harry pulled Jesy into his making her let go of me and Andre pulled Leigh into his. Perrie and Leigh got the tightest hugs but nonetheless they were all being comforted. I made my way back to Sam and Dean, I sat back in between the boys and sighed, "We'll get through this." Dean whispered to me. "We're gonna stay with you for as long as it takes." Sam told me. "What about your jobs at school?" I asked. "We've already phoned Joseph, he totally understands. He's gonna tell the other students what's happened." He told me to which I nodded. I slowly stood up and heading towards Tessa's room, I rested my head on the window and watched the nurses working on her. That was when a nurse came out and told us we could go in and see her.

Obviously Perrie, Jesy, Jade and Leigh went first with their boyfriends. Tess was rather close to Alex too. After them was her parents, they talked for a while but it was difficult for them to see with her not replying, they quickly rushed out and sat in the waiting room as I walked in, I sat in the chair beside her bed and stared around, "You hate hospitals. I remember when we were ten and you fell off your bike onto the gravel, you got a stone in your leg and screamed and cried. Then when your mum said that you'd have to go the hospital you screamed the house down." I spoke whilst laughing lightly. "Tess, I need you." I mumbled before grabbing her hand and resting my head on the side of the bed. "I can't cope without you. You've been there for me for the last twenty years. I know you're only in a coma but... Sarah passed away. Leigh-Anne and her family are devastated, she was one of our best friends, she was lovely and amazing and funny and she's gone. How can this world be so cruel? Taking her life away before she's even had the chance to marry or have kids... Before she even had the chance to have a life." I sighed as tears dropped onto her hand. "Dean's crying for you. Him and Sam have said they'll stay with me the whole time until you wake up, they're weird. Like I'm starting to question if they're even qualified to be teachers, ya know what my mum would be saying right now? She'd be saying 'Man up Rebecca. Losing people is a part of growing up. As much as I love you, you need to be strong. Sarah may have passed away but you aren't losing Tess, she's got a lot to fight for.' And that'd just be my mum, my dad would probably be comforting me whilst telling me it's okay to cry every now and then... Mum hates seeing her kids so weak though." I said before sighing. "Tess, why did it attack? Why'd it go for you and Sarah? Why's it attacking our school? Why's it attacking us? D... Did it say anything to you at all? I know that sounds stupid but it spoke to me, Tessa I'm so sorry I let this happen. I shouldn't have left y'all downstairs alone, maybe if the three of us were down there then we could've fought it off." I mumbled. "Please wake up Tessa.. I need you." I whispered before letting go of her hand and walking away.

I left the room and fell onto the chair beside Sam, I rested my head back against the wall and sighed. "This sucks." I mumbled. "It does. I'm sorry this has happened to you." He told me. I shook my head, "It talks." I mumbled to him so that the other girls wouldn't hear. "What?" He asked as he turned in his seat to me. Dean even seemed to perk up a little, "What?" He repeated Sam. "The creature that's attacking... It talks." I whispered to them. "What like... Talk talks? Like proper talks? Or just a load of mumbo jumbo?" Dean asked. "Proper talks. It's speaks English." I whispered in reply to see Sam and Dean staring at eachother. I could see the cogs turning as I thought, that's when Sam's eyes widened and Dean's did the same. "Holy smokes!" Dean said in realisation. "This is big Sammy, real big." He told him. "I know." Sam nodded before glancing around. I glanced at the both of them, "Yeah it is. I mean have you seen the claw marks that ugly fucker leaves?" I asked. This caused them both to laugh, "No.. We mean... Nevermind." Dean laughed.

~ HEY GUYS. I KNOW THIS IS A LOT SHORTER THAN THE OTHER CHAPTERS BUT I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A LOT LONGER. VOTE AND COMMENT NONETHELESS THOUGH. MUCH LOVE. - B. 💙