Chapter Sixteen - Four Months Later

BECKY'S P.O.V.
Everyone was out on a case and they'd made me stay home at the Bunker, I was sick this morning. However, as I sat on the floor of the bathroom waiting for the result of the pregnancy test to come back my mind was racing. Eventually time was up, I slowly reached for the test and turned it over in my hand. Tears fell onto my cheeks, my mind was racing faster than Usain Bolt in the Olympics and my head was spinning as the ClearBlue test read "Pregnant: 16 Weeks" I slowly pulled my knees up to my chest and let the tears pour, it was too late to get a termination... Not that I would've. But how was I supposed to tell Sam? A small bump was appearing on me so I had questioned it but I just assumed I was eating too much and putting weight on.

I eventually pulled myself together and grabbed the phone, I phoned the hospital and booked myself an appointment to discuss my options and to see if the pregnancy test was true. I then walked into my bedroom, after dropping the test in the bin, and laid down on the bed. "You're going to be okay." Someone said. I slowly turned around and saw the man who had healed me, "Who're you?" I asked. "My name is Castiel, I am an angel of the lord and a good friend of Dean and Sam's." He told me. "What?! An angel?!" I asked. "That is correct." He replied with a nod. "Oh, okay." I shrugged. "I'm sure Sam will be fine with it." He told me. "You say that you're a good friend of Sam and Deans and yet here you are saying he'll be fine with it. Dude, bringing a child up into the hunter life isn't something he wants... Isn't something I want." I sighed. "Have you considered a termination?" He asked. "No, I never would consider that. I would never have a termination no matter whose child it was. I just... What am I supposed to do?" I asked as tears spilled onto my cheeks once again. "Tell him, I'm sure he'll support you." He told me. "I must go, I have to watch over those brothers. Goodbye Miss Nelson." He said with a small smile before disappearing as I laid back on the bed and closed my eyes. Slowly drifting off into a deep sleep.

HOURS LATER
I woke up to the smell of food, I was suddenly really hungry and craving a kebab, I quickly stood up and stretched before walking out of the bedroom and heading over to the kitchen area, "Hey sleepyhead." Sam said as he kissed me sweetly. "Hey, did y'all kill the thing?" I asked. "We sure did, Princess." Dean smiled as he slid my kebab across the counter at me. I licked my lips hungrily and immediately began eating, "Where's Tess?" I asked. "Oh, she went to the toilet." Dean smiled. I nodded as I ate, Dean held a beer out to me but I shook my head, "I'll just have a cold Coke please." I said. He stared me up and down but nodded regardless before handing me a cold can of Coke from the fridge, I cracked the can open and immediately began drinking it as Castiel appeared again, he was right behind Dean, Dean turned around before jumping, "Jesus Christ Cas, stop doing that!" He complained. "Also, we've talked about this... Personal space Cas." He mumbled causing Castiel to apologise and step back. I stared at the angel, "Anna, this is Castiel, he's an angel." Dean told me. "Oh, I know. He... Er... He stopped by earlier." I smiled as I finished my kebab and chips before finishing my Coke. "He's the one who healed me that time." I told them as Tessa walked back in. "Oh, hey Cas." She smiled before turning to me and hugging me. "You feeling better?" She asked me knowingly. "Yeah, yeah." I nodded trying to throw her off. "Good... Can you boys excuse us for just a tiny second?" She asked the boys. "Sure." All three of them nodded as she grabbed my hand and dragged me down the corridors. She then pushed me into a dark room, she flicked the light on and closed the door.

I stared at her, "What's up T?" I asked. She reached around and pulled my pregnancy test out of her back pocket, "You weren't just sick this morning, were you? It was morning sickness, wasn't it?" She asked. I stared at her before sitting on a chair that was in the room, "I think it was morning sickness." I mumbled as I placed my head in my hands. "Who's the dad?" She asked. "Sam." I mumbled. "We... Er.. We had sex the night after prom night." I mumbled. "The night our parents went out for that annual Christmas meal thing?" She asked. I slowly nodded, "LEO, HOW COULD YOU NOT THINK TO USE PROTECTION?! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF?! I MEAN, HOW STUPID COULD YOU HAVE BEEN?!" She screamed at me. "DON'T JUST FUCKING BLAME ME, TESSA! OKAY?! IT TAKES TWO TO FUCKING TANGO AND YOU KNOW THAT AS WELL AS ME, STOP ACTING LIKE MY FUCKING MUM AND START ACTING LIKE MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND INSTEAD!" I screamed back at her. "HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME NOT TO SCOLD YOU FOR THIS?! YOU CAN'T BRING AN INNOCENT BABY INTO THIS HUNTER LIFE REBECCA! INSTEAD OF THINKING OF YOURSELF WHY DON'T YOU THINK OF THE DAMN CHILD INSTEAD! HOW COULD YOU BE SO IRRESPONSIBLE?!" She screamed at me. "YOU KNOW WHAT TESSA, I DON'T FUCKING NEED THIS. OKAY?! YOU'RE NOT MY FUCKING MOTHER, YOU'RE NOT MY FATHER AND YOU AIN'T ANY OF MY GRANDPARENTS! YOU CAN'T SCOLD ME FOR THIS WHEN YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND. YOU THINK I AIN'T THINKING OF THE DAMN BABY?! YOU THINK I HAVEN'T CRIED WONDERING WHAT I'M GONNA FUCKING DO?! YOU THINK I'M NOT SCARED OF BRINGING A CHILD INTO THIS LIFE?! I'M STRESSING OVER THIS ENOUGH, I DON'T NEED YOU TO PUT ON THIS FUCKING MOTHER MODE NOW, OKAY?! IF ALL YOU'RE GONNA DO IS CRITICISE ME THEN YOU CAN FUCK OFF!" I screamed at her before pushing past her and leaving the room.