Chapter Two

TESSA'S P.O.V.
I could've sworn I heard Leo come in, "Leo?!" I called through the dorm. We had three other dorm mates but they were barely here, "Leo!" I called again. That was when I heard sobbing from her room, "Leo?" I asked as I pushed her bedroom door open. She laid on her bed crying her eyes out, "Leo, what happened?" I asked her. "H... He... Na... Nathan... I... I caught him cheating on me... With... With Sasha Greenwood." She said through her sobs. "I'll kill him." I spat. "Stay right here. I'll be back in a bit." I told her before standing up and leaving the dorm. Yes I hated leaving my best friend in the state she was in but I wasn't gonna let that bastard get away with this, it should be against the law to cheat on people. I sprinted back to campus and headed straight for the football field where the team was practicing. It was just the team practicing, Turner and Romell were in the corner simply watching. "Hey baby." My boyfriend Jackson said as he kissed me. "Hey." I mumbled. "What's up? You look like you're on a mission." He stated. "Cause I am." I said. "Oi, Haymitch!" I yelled across the field at him. He stopped training and turned back to me, Turner and Romell also stared over.

I walked away from my boyfriend and headed straight to Nathan, "What's up Edwards?" He asked me. I didn't speak, I simply pulled my fist back and punched him with as much force as I could in the middle of his face, he stumbled back and fell to the floor, "CHEATING ON LEO WITH THAT SLUT GREENWOOD?!" I screamed at him. "YOU'VE FUCKING BROKEN HER YOU SELFISH BASTARD." I yelled as I continued punching him. Romell eventually ran over and pulled me back, "Come on now Miss Edwards." He said. "He cheated on my best friend, she's at that fucking dorm crying her eyes out because she thought he fucking loved her!" I spat at Romell. "I know Miss Edwards but you can't do this." He said before leaning down to my ear. "You can't do this here..." He whispered so nobody else could hear. "You mean..." I began. "Do this in your own time." He whispered. This guy is so not your normal teacher, Mrs Smith would've sent us to the Principal or something but he just tells me to beat the crap outta him in my own time. I slowly nodded before walking away and leaving the football field, I glanced back at Nathan who was wiping the blood from his mouth. 

I would end him, I really would. I quickly jogged to the dorm and walked back in to see Leo looking angry and like she was on a mission. "Leo, What're you doing?" I asked. "Getting that fucker back for cheating on me." She smirked as she stood up. "What're you going to do?" I asked. "His parents liked me and they hate cheaters... So, I'm gonna wreck his life. One time his sister told me that if her or her brother were ever found to be cheating they'd be kicked out of their parent's house." She shrugged before leaving the dorm. "He's at football practice, right?" She asked to which I nodded. I quickly followed her out and climbed into the Chevy beside her as she immediately stepped on the gas, we went round a few turns until she pulled up in the rich part of town, "Leo, we shouldn't be here..." I mumbled. She simply shrugged and stepped out of the car, "I'm known here. Don't worry about it." She smiled. "Most of these rich folk have had their cars fixed by me, the others I know through Nathan." She shrugged before heading over to a fancy white pristine mansion. "No way, he lives here?" I asked. She simply nodded before waving to the man across the street, "Hi Mr Fenwick." She called. "Rebecca my dear, how lovely to see you again." The elderly man spoke. "How's the car running?" She asked. "It's as good as New thanks to you, love." He smiled. "That's good." She replied as he waved again and walked inside. She smiled before turning to me, "He's a regular at the mechanics, and he always brings us cakes and pastries to munch on whilst we work because of how good we did on his car." She told me after seeing my questioning look.

She then turned around and knocked on the door of the mansion. It was opened by a classy looking lady and a man in a suit beside her, "Rebecca my dear, it's so good to see you again." The woman spoke. God, they are posh. "Hi Mrs Haymitch, its lovely to see you too. This is my best friend, Tessa. Would it be possible to come in and speak to you?" Leo questioned. "Of course, my love. Come on in." She smiled as we both stepped in. Leo instantly took her shoes off causing me to follow suit, "They don't allow wearing shoes around the house." She whispered to me before following the parents into the living room. "Georgie Dear, could you bring tea and biscuits into the lounge?" Mrs Haymitch called to who I assumed was her daughter. A girl with blonde hair reaching down her back hurried in with a tray of biscuits and tea before hugging Leo and taking a seat beside her parents, everyone took their cups and Mrs Haymitch handed one to Leo and I with a smile, we quickly thanked her, "Shall we get straight down to business?" Mr Haymitch asked. "My dear, you look an awful mess. Have you been crying?" Mrs Haymitch asked Leo. "Um.. Yeah." She replied. "Um... I've actually come here to tell you something about Nathanial." Leo began. "What is it, my love?" Mrs Haymitch questioned. "I went to meet him under the bleachers after school... Except when I got there he was kissing Sasha Greenwood. Sasha then told me that she'd had... Er... Sexual intercourse with Nathanial on the sofa." Leo began as she began sobbing. "I'm not sure how long it's been going on for, I didn't dare ask but it hurt me seeing them like that." She said through her sobs. They were the fakest sobs I'd ever heard but Mr and Mrs Haymitch seemed to be believing them as they handed her a tissue, "Rebecca, my darling, I'm so sorry that Nathanial has done this to you. And with such a dumb fool." Mrs Haymitch scowled. Georgie stared at us before sighing, "It's typical of Nathan to do this... Sasha is a cheerleader and he's on the football team." The blonde sighed. "Regardless we do not allow cheating in this house..." Mrs Haymitch said. "Rebecca my sweet, would you like to go bag up his things? Call it a punishment for hurting you so bad. And... Oh I don't know, throw them out of the window?" Mr Haymitch said with a wide smile as he stared at Leo. "Of course your friend can help." Mrs Haymitch put in with a slightly evil yet charming smile. This was weird, they'd gone from Posh to Evil in a matter of seconds. "I would be honoured to do that." She smiled. "Go on darling." Mrs Haymitch smiled. Leo and I immediately headed up the stairs where we instantly began bagging up his belongings, "I can't believe Nathanial would do this. How could he hurt such a sweet girl like Rebecca like that?" I heard Mrs Haymitch sob. "He'll get what's coming to him my love. Just you wait." Mr Haymitch replied. I glanced at Leo as I continued helping her bag up the belongings.