you

I just can not not think about you. 

You are all over my mind. I can't get you out of my head.

And this is strange. It is strange, 'cause the last time i felt it, it was wrong. Oh i just hope that i could forget him. He was all over my mind too. Just like how you are.

And yes i know this is wrong. I shouldn't fall for you, and i told myself this a hundred times. But for some reasons, i always check up my phone, wanting you to write something to me, i always think about how you sat next to me, and how you looked into my eyes with your red ones.

I know that you wanted to cry, oh boy, i knew it. And i really just wanted to hug you and tell you that everything will be fine. But i couldn't. I was and i am afraid that you don't like me like that. You just look at me like a "friend". We aren't even friends.

You are such a mistery. And a good one.

Yes, you have bad sides but i want to teach you that the bads aren't the real you. I see the real person in you. That cute, foolish, emotional and gold hearted you. The first time i saw you, i knew i have something for you. You were the cutest boy i've ever seen. You were sitting on that chair all alone in that room, crying. I was so sorry for you, and i felt like i have to go and help you, with a hug or something. Just like today. But i was afraid of course. Like i am now. And i hate knowing that you are my sensitive spot. 

You make me weak, boy.

And i hate you for that.