hands

Your hands.

Today, when you sat next to me, i was wondering about you.

I examined your perfect figure.

How loosely you sat on that chair, and how you were just looking out of your head. You looked so charming even if you didn't try to look so. Then i looked into your bright skyblue eyes. Oh god how beautifull these eyes are. I can get lost in them. I realized that you are actually a princ charming. I want to be your princess. Your cinderella. I want to dance with you at the ball.

I think i just want to touch you.

Your hands.God, those hands.

How can someone have such beautifull hands like you do. And i may sound freaky, but i am so serious, that you have so good hands. And so fucking long finger which is way too attractive. I just want to touch your hands. Feel your skin on mine. I want to feel the warmth of your hands on mine. I want to feel that moment, and capture it for forever.

There was a moment, when i was thinking about asking you to show me your hands, but i was too afraid to ask you that, even if i knew that you would put your hands on the table opening it up to me and showing me your palm and your fingers. And maybe this is why i didn't asked you to do that.

Because i knew, that you just don't think about me as a crush, or a cute girl or something. You look at me as geek, a looser. Just for you to know, i only wore those jeans to make you look at me. To make your eyes wander to me. But you didn't look at me. You didn't care about me. I am feeling useless. I tried to not think about you all day, i tried to think about other guys, but it didn't work.

I don't want to fall for you, and i know i am a fool, but you are making me crazy.