tomorrow

i realized that i only can write poems (or stuffs like that) about you.

I don't have other ideas in my head.

Only you.

You are all around my mind, and even if i know that it isn't love, i know that it won't be anything. Still, i only can think about you. Someone wrote me on sarahah (if you do not know, this is an app where you can ask questions as an unkown person) it was only one word: i love you. 

(okay, these are three words but bruhh ;))

So i was thinking about what if you were the one who wrote it. Maybe you feel the same way, but you are too afraid to show it. No, this can't be true. You don't even know that i exist. Or okay, maybe you know, but you don't care. You don't care if i talk to you or if i do anything. You just don't care about me, because you can't realize that i have something for you. And i know that maybe it isn't love. Maybe it is just that i kinda like you. But then, i don't know why i'm always thinking about you. Why i always get nervous when you are around me? Why i always try to look good, when i know that you will see me? Why i feel the butterflies in my stomach every time you look into my eyes? And then why i am really looking forward tomorrow? Because you will fucking sit next to me for fourtyfive minutes?!

What is wrong with me?

I used to hate going to school. And now because of you, i am happy to go there.

What the fuck are you doing with me?

You are toxic as hell.