love shit

I have toughts but i don't want to have them. They just make my life worse. Worse than it actually is right now.

I still want to love you, amd i still wanna see you. I really miss you, even if i didn't think that it was a kinda missing thing, but i fucking do. I have never felt this way ever, and i don't know what to do wih it.

Literally I just wanna talk to you all day and night, i wanna see you every day, and hang out with you all the time. But i can't. Because you don't want me. Because you don't feel the same way as i do. But whenever it comes to you, I could talk all day long, i could do anything. For you, i would die. I would kill myself rather than you dying.

I wanna live my life toghether with you, I wanna have a future with you. But it isn't possible without you. I need you. I need you to tell me what you feel. But you won't. It is killing me inside every day. Every hour. Every minute. Every second. I just can't wait.

But actually I am a little scared. What will you say? What if you'll only talk to me for a minute? What if you'll forget it? What if... and there are a millions of questions in my mind. I am scared because i know that you don't know how much i love you and i know that you don't love me back, you don't even really know me.

But if you need time, i understand. I will wait for you, even if it takes a whole lifetime. You know why?

Because i seriously actually really damn fucking love you.