magic

Again.

This stupid feeling again.

I hate this.

When i looked into your beautifull oceanblue eyes. I felt like i can get lost in them. They are just so unbelievably bright.

They shine like a star. Like a million stars.

They are so clear and beautifull. And every minute i watch them, i can see another thing in it. Something more. More and more. I want you like that. Every minute i spend with you, i feel like i want you more and more. But i know you won't be mine.

I know it, okay?

I just can't take my eyes of you. I catch myself thinking about your fucking attractive hands, and how you told me, that your palm hurts. You showed me your hand, and all i wanted to do was just touch it. I wanted to feel your skin. I wanted to make you feel like i do care about you. I loved talking to you. And when someone talk about you, they always say such bad things. But i know that you're not bad. I know you're different. You just need someone to show you that you can be good. And i promise i would show you that. I would tell you the turth about yourself.

The real you.

I think you are so crazy. But the thing is that i am crazy as hell too, and maybe this is why people usually left us out. They think we are way too silly. But i think this is another reason why we sould be together. Every day when you look at me, and smile to me.

You are magical.