fool for you

You control me.

Even if you don't know, yet you still do. You have the control over me, the control over my body, and my mind. Because you are all over me, everywhere i go and anything i do reminds me of you. I can't stop thinking about you, and your movements.

How you looked like on that night, how you smiled, and how you walked over me confused at first. I remember how you first looked at me and how a big smile formed on your lips when you recognised me. How you said my name, it is ringing through my ears again and again. I still remember everything, your eyes, your damn cute smile and your angelic voice. How lazily you talked with me while that smile couldn't disappear from your face. I remember you pulling me close to you, how you hugged me. I remember your amazing smell, and your feeling. That feeling when you hold me in your arms, and I didn't want that moment to end. I wanted to stay like that forever, and I didn't wanted to let you go. But you had to and when you walked away, I was still watching you, I couldn't take my eyes off you. And when you turned your head around to say: in april, I was literally shocked. I just smiled and nodded at you like an idiot.

I mean, yeah i am so fucking in love with you, and i just realized this thing now actually for real. I am. And I really don't want to get hurt by you, I want you, but I am scared that you don't want me. I know you're just playing with me.

I know that every boy I meet, everyone just plays with me, they don't care about me. Like how you don't and how he didn't. No one plays fairly. This isn't a fair game. 

And I am a fool to fall this hard for you.

But i am still a fool for you