Chapter 8: Collision Course

Nathashas POV 

Thor left 2 days ago due to being auspicious if this energy that appears to be located in Russia. I hate Russia. Too cold. I've been doing as much research as I can into Norse mythology as I can to see what exactly the energy could be. 

When Thor first came to earth he was found by shield due to the energy he emitted. The energy was on an incredibly high frequency which is the same as this energy in Russia except this energy is on a slightly larger scale. Tony's been keeping an eye on the energy to track the location, he tries joking away his worry but saying about finally getting revenge on Loki for destroying his tower before he rebuilt. Idiots the lot of them. 

I'm currently kicking Clints ass, as usual, when I see a bright multi-coloured been of light pointing into Central Park. Me and Clint share a look knowing Thor had arrived to finally tell the team if he's found anything. As we made are way from the training room Steve, Tony and Bruce join us in the elevator. 

We got to the common area to see Pepper, Coulson and Fury("weird" "shut up Tony") all sat having tea and cake. It wasn't long before Thor made his way inside interrupting the tea party by stuffing his face with masses of red velvet cupcakes. 

"Oh no he's in a eatty mood Jarvis quick call the Chinese place!" Tony called sarcastically trying to break the tension in the room of everyone just staring at Thir waiting for something to happen. As I looked at Thir I noticed he was wearing his pouty face meaning either we won't like what we hear or he can't tell us anything. It wouldn't surprise me if he came back with nothing, all we'd have to do is get some of the team to survey the situation and extract any civilians while we take out the threat of nessesary. 

"Please do!!" Pleaded Thor in a voice showing I clearly underestimated his mood. 

"So Thor anything useful or what?" Asked Clint over excited with mumbles words as he'd followed Thor's lead as soon as he could. 

"Yes actually but I doubt you'll like what I'm about to tell you, I don't like what I'm about to tell you. I still can't believe it was kept out the Midguardian legends." Ranged Thor clearly distressed meaning about whatever he found. 

"Can you possibly tell us?" Said Steve hoping a calm reassuring approach would encourage Thor to spill. I say just man up and say it. 

"Well the energy is another God Well Goddess who is trying to revenge on Midguard for what they have done to her twin brother who is believed to be dead."

"Why in the hell would this Goddess want revenge on earth what did we supposedly do?" Questioned Fury saying what everyone was thinking. 

"She believes that someone of Midguard stabbed his sword through his heart incapacitating him which essentially leaves him dead but if the sword is removed he's awake and alive again, it's all very confusing. My only problem is, is that she's being very hypocritical as she did the exact same thing to him because he fell in love like what sort of psycho does that. But my guess is that she's in Russia trying to find her brothers body." Exclaimed Thor making all of us silent for quite sometime while trying to process what he'd said. 

"So basically there's a murderous Goddess looking for her brother?" I asked trying to clarify and simplify what the situation is. 

"Yes although she's a much bigger threat than Loki was. There's only really one person who can successfully stop her." 

"Do you know who thank is and anyway who's is this Goddess?" Questioned Clint after having his fill of cupcakes, voicing something we all should have asked from the beginning.

"Her name is Hela the Goddess of death. And the only person who can stop her is her twin brother the God of life also not really known as Jeremiah Odinson."