Chapter 23: School And Kidnapping

Jeremiah POV 

We woke up the next morning to my own personal hell. An alarm clock. I got up off the floor to see Silas looking at it in confusion before I showed him how to turn it off. We were staying in the Coopers guest bedroom, me having to sleep on the floor until we can get another bed. We both got showered and dressed and went down stairs to the smell of coffee, beautiful beautiful coffee. I poured both me and Silas a mug to which he said he liked it and we continued to drink it until Betty got downstairs and I handed her a mug. 

The three of us were all talking mainly Betty telling us about the school when her dad came downstairs and looked at us all in confusion before pulling Betty away from us.

"Alice!!" He shouted making me realise he didn't know we were staying with him. I decided not to say anything as Alice came downstairs.

"Yes Hal?" She asked as she came into the kitchen releasing Betty from Hal's grasp so she could finish her coffee as I handed her a mug which she took with a thanks.

"Why is there two teenage boys in our kitchen with our daughter? And why is one shirtless?" He asked making me look down to realise I forgot to put my shirt on which was sling over my shoulder, mornings are not my thing. 

"They needed a place to stay so there staying here, problem?" Replied Alice. 

"Yes why are they staying with us?" He said upset he wasn't told. 

"If it helps I knew Silas' father Stefan Salvatore who let me tell you a lot of resemblance" she said as a cover story. Well it's either that or she says an amnesiac god and someone who's been buried for 2000 years, your choice. 

"Right" He said and left it at that. 

"Hey we better get to school" Said Betty so I put on my shirt and left the kitchen with Betty Silas and Alice in tow, leaving a confused Hal behind. 

-TIME SKIP-

Me and Silas walked into class after signing up for school, hurray. 

"Who are you two?" Asked the teacher as we walked into class to see everyone from the diner in this class. 

"We're new. I'm Jeremy Gilbert and this is Silas Salvatore." I answered in a monotone voice already bored with everything where as Silas looked happy as usual since he woke up. 

"Alright take a seat" he said so we both say down but the only free spaces were on opposite sides of the room, one with Betty and co and the the other with people I don't know so I told Solas to head over to where Betty was sat. I sat down only for a a red headed girl to turn and stare at me. I tried ignoring her until we had to do paired work and I had to work with her.

"Hi I'm Cheryl Blossom and you are my new best friend" she said making me raise an eyebrow at her boldness. 

"Oh really?" I asked to which she nodded with a smile. I just shrugged as we started our history assignment. We had to do about a monument which has been standing for at the least over 100 years. 

"There's a church in Greenland that's been there for 500 years we could write about that?" I suggested to which she asked about the church wanting to make the presentation interesting.

"Well there's a story that it was suppose to be built as an underground church so it was protected. But someone came to the church for help, seeking asylum as he was being hunted by a group that wanted to use his power. They helped him and locked him in the chamber that was suppose to be the church and the church was built atop the chamber." I said remembering something else besides Silas and Stefan as I'm slowly regaining my memories.