Chapter 14: Blast To The Past

Alaric POV 

"This is so stupid." Said Bruce in a no tone voice as Nat and Tony argued about what style tie he'd wear, regular or bow tie. They ended up deciding now tie after Nat kicked Tony in the balls. 

"Why are we crashing a high school dance again?" Asked Clint from his place hanging upside down from the bar Tony installed to mock him but became useful. "Seriously we're in a plane on the way to fuck knows Virginia ,no offence Ric, after defeating an actual Godess" he exclaimed making me see his point abit earths mightiest heroes going to a school dance.

"Well it's my job so I have to go and Tony offered to fly me back home, thank you by the way, and you all got dragged along when Tony decided he wanted to get a bunch of teenagers drunk." I answered making Tony seem as crazy as he was.

"Don't forget the chaperones" added Tony as the cherry on top.

"Plus I want to corner Stefan to catch up" Steve said knowing after what I told him about Stefan that he'd try to avoid him. 

"Hey don't forget about talking to Jenna about Jeremy you wanted to do that as well" I said to Thor who was looking at all of us confused at Tony's ethics and Clint acting like a bat, 

"True but friend Stark is it ethical to intoxicate teenagers?" Asked Thor knowing it wasn't in Asguardian but confused why it supposedly was here.

"Well it's not ethical but I'm gonna do it anyway I mean I want to see how well an average teenager holds their liquor compared to a vampire teenager. It's about the scientific studies." He said trying to give us a reason to let him get teenagers drunk. 

"It wouldn't be the worst thing to happen at one of these dances trust me. I'll never forget when Bonnie faked her death uhh" I answered trying to calm a disapproving Steve. 

"You know I like this Bonnie she seems nice with her witchy powers and all" said Clint.

"Any vampire would disagree with the witch powers part. One word aneurysms". I supplied making Clint shudder in disgust probably imagining something worse. 

-Time Skip-

We arrived at the nearest airstrip and got out of the plane in our suits and in Nats and Peppers case dresses, let me say it felt very James Bond esque. 

We got into the limo that would take us to the dance, where I knew everyone would be as Damon got forced by Bonnie to chaperone and I knew Jenna wouldn't want to be alone. 

"Uh Oh" we heard from Tony all of us turning our heads to him." This is bad" we all started to prompt him into giving us an answer. "It could get worse" 

"Tony what's wrong for god sake?" Screamed Pepper making Tony jump and look scared, rightfully so she was a scary women.

"So turns out Jeremiah isn't in Greenland anymore but America with the epicentre at Mystic Falls" Said Tony cautiously making us all wonder what he could possibly want with Mystic Falls. 

We pulled up at the school and got out of the limo where people turned to look our way but we didn't look and walked inside after I surveyed the car park for any unfamiliar car, but there was none. We walked inside and to the gym where I saw an angry Jenna ranting at Damon who rightfully looked scared. I pushed my way through the crowd until I reached Jenna who immediately slapped me. 

"You were suppose to be home 2 days ago where the hell have you been?" She demanded 

"Russia" I squaeked slapping a hand over my mouth straight after. 

"Why in the hell were you in Russia?" She asked incredulously. As I was trying to come up with an acceptable excuse I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Tony, shit.

"Sorry for making you worry but we decided to keep him for a few days, he also helped us fight the Goddess of death but that's a story for another time. You must be Jenna and I'm guessing your Damon, how do you feel about getting drunk with the finest bourbon money can buy?" He asked Damon whilst pulling out a bottle of bourbon I wasn't even aware he had on him. Damon obviously looked like a kid on Christmas and started examining the bottle before a smile lite up his face.

He turned to Tony and said"you an I are going to get along fabulously" he said before they both walked away. We just stared at them before Stefan came over dragging a confused Elena with him trying to hide behind us. I knew what he was doing.

" OJ no you don't you have to face up to the past mister. You get you ass over there or I will injections you with bervajn and tie you down so you'll talk to him if I have to" I threatened making Elena and Jenna even more confused. 

"Fine but if I get cut in half via shield I'm blaming you." Replied Tegan as he walked away pouting while I stood there with a smug smile on my face. 

"What going on?" Elena asked.

"Well if you must know I'm apparently friends with the avengers. I also found out Jeremy's a reincarnation of someone. A God to be precise. And his brother wants to ask you about Jeremy. Also Tony might be stealing my drinking buddy so I have to stop that from happening." I trailed off walking away hoping to find Tony and Damon and get some bourbon myself. 

I found them my the punch bowl holding glass tumblers which Tony must have brought and saw a spare on the table which I picked up and poured myself a drink. We all down our glasses in one mouthful holding it for a few seconds to get the taste before swallowing,

"Now that my friends is some of the best bourbon I have ever had and I've been around a while" Said Damon as if he was human to which Tony answered with.

"Well you are a 160 odd year old vampire obviously you've had knowledge of bourbon." Damon looked over to me questioning if I told him.

"Okay so turns out Stefan served in world war 2 with Steve" I asked hoping my excited tone would make him forget I told the avengers all our secrets. 

"Huh who have thought a ripper and America's golden boy would be friends." Laughed Damon instead. 

"So, what have you been up to Saltzman?" Asked Damon with a smirk making me just shake my head thinking about the last few days.