Chapter 21: Returns and Theft

Odin POV 

We'd made our way to Jeremiah's tree. I reached up and grabbed a piece of fruit, at this point I noticed that the tree stopped growing meaning that Jeremiah was about to awaken. I handed Kol the fruit I'd collected and went to take a bite, as he did so I felt the air around him change as did the others in the room who could sense magic. He dropped the fruit in his shock.

"OMG I'm not a vampire!" He screamed causing everyone to clutch their ears at his volume. 

"Take another bit of fruit" I said handing him another apple from the tree. He took a bit and you could see the marks on his arm grow as his own story was printed on to his skin. 

"What that?" Asked the confused human doppelgänger.

"That is his mark of immortality. It shows his story of how he became immortal not including his time as a vampire because for some reason during that time your classed as human. It's confusing." Answered Volstagg who looked proud of himself for knowing as they all showcased their own marks. 

"Odin!!" Shouted one of the guard who ran into the room. "Prince Jeremiah had awaken but he fled as soon as he woke up." Said the guard causing all of us to spring into action to find him. Just as we were all about to exited the castle with me, Thor, Rebekah, Elena and Jenna in the lead a group of guards were walking up the stairs looking somber.

"Where is my son?!!" I demanded knowing it wasn't anything good by the looks on their faces on the shock of the people of Asguard. 

"He dived into the water and fell of the edge of the waterfall." Answered the guard who was infront. Thor looked devastated knowing what had happened to his other brother after he fell from the edge of Asguard. 

"Well What are we waiting for, let go find him" Said Rebekah not knowing what Jeremiah falling over the edge meant. 

"Jeremiah isn't coming back" Said Natasha who remembered what Thor Said has happened to Loki. 

"What do you mean he isn't coming back, the trees alive So is Jer?" Screeched Elena not wanting to lose her baby brother. 

"Our brother is lost in the cosmos he won't be found by anyone." Said Thor sombrely before he headed inside with Sif and the warrior three following who were upset at not being able to meet the man who let them have a chance to prove themselves worthy warriors.

Elena and Rebekah broke down each clutching onto whoever was standing clossst as Jenna stood still frozen in shock. I looked at Kol and gesture for him to follow his fellow warriors which he did with a nod tears shining in his eyes.

-TIME SKIP- 

Everyone eventually made it inside into the banquet hall where we ate a celebratory dinner in honour of my son who can't seem to stay found. My sons chosen warriors didn't join us choosing to grieve amongst each other with Kol joining them as he was now apart of their team. Thor was sat to my right with Rebekah on my left. Thor's team were sat in the seats next to him as everyone who knew Jeremiah as Jeremy were sat next to Rebekah as well as her family. 

We all shared stories of Jeremiah trying to remember him as the good soul he was. 

"I remember the day he came home from his first visit to earth" I said preparing to tell them the story behind his chosen warriors. "He seemed excited at first but when he told me what had happened to his friend Silas I couldn't believe he seemed excited after what had happened. He then told me of the dream he'd had, the dream where he fought amongst faceless warriors whose bravery was beyond any of those he'd seen. He said they all fought together the six of them with him fighting alone and the other five working as a unit like one entity. He wrote down the names of these warriors and told me the name of the only female, Sif" by now everyone was looking in awe at how the mighty group came to be and the story behind them. "He told me to give her the letter he'd wrote saying that they'd all be born around the same time. And so they were slowly they all came together until only one was missing, until today" I said as I raised my cup for a toast. "To Jeremiah's legacy, may it continue until the end." Everyone cheered at this knowing that a God as powerful and selfless as Jeremiah deserved to be remembered.