Epilogue

Elena POV

"What do you Jeremy and Kol are doing right now?" I asked Stefan who I was cuddled into 6 months after the battle. 

"I don't know, but knowing those two it can't be anything legal" said Stefan making me chuckle. 

"Jeremy would have been 17 today" I Said remembering why i brought my brother up. 

"He would be happy you know, about us all coming together and this time staying together" Said Stefan sighing at the end as he thought of all that has happened since they left. Bucky has been put on trial for what he did whilst with HYDRA, we found out that he'd been forced to kill Howard Stark which was a shock. That night Tony got drunk and said he wanted the man who made Bucky alive again so he could kill him, I took him to bed after that although I was glad to know he didn't blame Bucky. Since then we've become unofficial members of the avengers. We haven't been to Asguard to tell Odin what happened but we're guessing he knows. We've become a family unit that all relys on each other. The avengers moved out to Mystic Falls after what happened, Tony built a huge complex where the Mikaelson mansion use to be where we all now live although we still all own our owns houses. 

"Yeah, yeah he would" I Said with a smile as I looked at the night sky me and Stefan were laying under.

————————————-

Kol POV

"Ready?" I asked the women sat in the passenger seat next to me, she turned to look at me smiling saying she was ready. "Good because we were going either way" 

We set off heading in the direction of the grandmasters chambers opening the door. 

"Who the hell are you two?" He asked with confusion on his face.

"Maybe you've heard of me, the names Kol" I said as I saw his face change from confusion to fear. "Maybe you know my friend as well she use to work for you her names Valkyrie" 

"We don't like dictators" she said as we both drew our swords out.

"Please don't do this" he pleaded.

"Alright we won't" I said as we put our swords away as he sighed in relief. We walked out of the room and heard him scream his death. 

"Where next?" Valkyrie asked me. I turned to look at her.

"Home" I said.

"You want to go to Asguard?" She asked not knowing all my history only who I Now was.

"I'm not from Asguard, I'm from Midguard" I told her. She looked confused but brushed it off. 

"Alright let's go"

"I'm coming home Rebekah" I whispered underneath my breath as Valkyrie speeded ahead into our ship.

————————— 

Rebekah POV 

I was myself some toast when the doorbell to the complex rang out. Since I was close I walked and answered the door only to stop at who was on the other side.

"Kol?" I Questioned not believing my eyes.

"It's me sister, I'm home, for good"