Chapter 22: Alice in Wonderland

Silas POV 

"Everything is so weird now" I said to my old friend Jeremiah who for some reason decided to save me from my prison.

"No everything has evolved" he corrected me causing me to roll my eyes as we entered the diner. We walked along to a free booth were I saw some people look at Jeremiah weirdly.

"Why are they looking at you like that?" I asked him as he looked at the menu.

"Probably cause I have long hair, it's not really common for males to have long hair in this time." He said making me look at the other males in the trim to see he was right. 

"So what else is different?" I asked wanting to be caught up on this time period.

"Well there's electricity which makes these artificial lights glow and fires more excessable. There's been 2 world wars. There are aliens and superhero's amd all the works" he said making me confused.

"What's a superhero?" I asked.

"Someone with extraordinary powers who use their powers to help others." He Answered just as a women came over to take our order.

"What can I get you two?" She asked sounding tired which I pointed out. "Yes I am that easy to tell?" She said which made me nod.

"How old are you two may I ask. 

"We're 17 Why?" I asked not seeing Jer bow his head shaking it as I looked at the women.

"Are you starting school here or just passing through she asked as she sat next to me, wanting and excuse not to be on her feet.

"We were going to go to school here actually, do you know where the closest high school is?" Said Jeremiah looking annoyed about something. 

"That would be Riverdale high. My daughter goes there she just started as well. She over there actually why don't I introduce you to her and her friends?" She Said whilst getting up and going to a table with some other teens. 

I looked a Jer to see him looking annoyed so I asked him why.

"Now we have to go to school and do you know how much I hate that stupid place? You don't even have records shit" he said then I realised my mistake. 

"Hey we can use a little magic and everything's fine and dandy right?" I asked making Ker nod his head just as the teens and the women came over.

"So this is my daughter Veronica and her friends Betty, Archie and Jughead" I waved at them as Beronkcas mother left to get our food. 

"Wow your hairs long" Said Jughead To Jer making the others look at him. Veronica also got this look in her eye, I wonder what it is.

"Can I cut it?" She asked making Betty sigh from where she's sat next to Jer with Archie on her other side. 

"No, no you can't" Said Jeremiah with a serious look in his eyes. 

"Can I put it in a man bun?" She asked to which Jeremiah nodded and I just tried to not look confused as Veronica pulled Jeremiah's hair on top of his head into a man bun. 

"So I hear your starting at Riverdale high? Wait but first what are your names?" Asked Betty who seemed nice.

"Jeremy Gilbert and Silas Salvatore." Said Jeremiah making me nod my head to hide my confusion. 

"Isn't there some hocus pocus story about some immortal guy named Silas?" Said Jughead speaking for the first time from his place next to Veronica. 

"Well I was named after that actually" I said coming up with a quick lie. To which they all nodded their heads as Hermoine came over with our food. We all started to eat as we all talked. I inputted as much as I could which wasn't much as I'd only been in this time for a few hours. We stayed at the diner for a few hours before I saw a blonde women enter and come over as she looked at the back of Betty's head. 

"Betty who are your new friends?" She Questioned. She was looking more at Jeremiah with distaste, probably because of his man bun. 

"This is Jeremy Gilbert and Silas Salvatore." Answered Betty while Veronica said who she was. Alice cooper then looked at me and her eyes brows raised in shock. I waved at her politely. 

"Can I talk to Silas for a few minutes outside please?" She asked making me turn to look at her confused. I stood to follow her as Betty tried to protest but I just waved her off. We got outside and I turned to face Alice who immediately slapped me. 

"What in the hell are you doing here Stefan?" She asked clearly pissed. 

"Who's Stefan?" I asked as I saw Jeremiah out of the corner of my eye get up from the table as did Betty as they were the only ones who saw her slap me. 

"Don't play dumb with me Stefan!" She Shouted.

"Mom what the hell are you doing you can't just slap a 17 year old?!" Screeched Betty as she approached her mother. 

"Betty just go inside I'll sort this out" Said Jeremiah trying to diffuse the situation. Betty looked at Jeremiah incredulously before she turned and went back inside.

"Look Mrs. Cooper Stefan Salvatore whom I guessing you know is Silas' doppelgänger. You have to believe me because you wouldn't have known Stefan wouldn't age other wise." He said.

"So this Silas is the Silas from the story?" She asked with a shaky voice knowing that I wanted revenge but I don't anymore. 

"Yes but he's not going to hurt anyone or else back to the tomb for him Alright?" He asked which cakes her down as she visibly relaxed. 

"So are you really Jeremy Gilbert or is that a fake name?" She asked.

"Fake name, my real name is Jeremiah I can't remember a last name cause some witches fucked with my memory" he said. 

"If you'd like you can stay with my family since of the Sheriff finds out 2 17year olds are living on their own he'll put you in Care no matter that one of you are immortal and the other is Well that" she said while pointing at Jeremiah as she turned on her heels and went back inside.

—————————

Archie POV

"Anyone else want to know what those three are talking about?" Said Jughead causing us all to agree. We all saw Alice come back inside and we tried to look as though we weren't watching everything. 

"I know you were watching. It was a misunderstanding but everything is sorted now. Also Silas and Jeremy will be staying with us from now on." She said mainly to Betty before she walked away to find her own booth.

"Just me who's confused at the sudden turn of events?" Said Veronica and all of us started coming up with theories as to why they were moving in with Betty. 

"Seriously Jug the supernatural isn't real"  I said after one of Jugheads more weird theory's. 

"They could be" he defended just as the two boys that we were discussing came back to the table laughing at something. 

"Hey what you guys talking about?" Asked Silas.

"Nothing just about you two moving in with Betty Answered Veronica. 

"Oh yeah your moms just helping us out. Something about the sheriff and foster homes" said Jeremy who let me tell you should join the football team, just as I was about to ask him Veronica beat me to it.

"So how do you two feel about football?"

"I've never played before" Answered Silas.

"I'll help train you if you want?" I offered knowing the team needed some new players. He nodded his thanks while the rest of us turned to ask Jeremy's answer only to find him with half a burger in his mouth. We all either laughed at him or looked disgusted before he swallowed. 

"Yeah I'll play" he said to which Veronica squealed and started telling him about the other on the team.