Chapter 10: It's Time

Jeremy POV

I looked at who it was that tackled me and saw Katherine. Of course. I grow frustrated as she keeps stopping me from reaching my goal. 

"Hello Katherine would you please stop crushing my appendix?" I asked quickly growing impatient. I keep laying still just staring her down when she suddenly falls over groaning in pain and clutching her head. Witches and their aneurysms. 

"Who Evers doing that can stops now although it was very helpful" I said as I was getting up hoping the witch would listen to me. Luckily they did as Katherine stopped groaning in pain. When she got up she looked pissed but not directly at me making me look behind me at the witch who I waved at and she smiled back while walking back into the chamber holding my body to do what ever she needed to. 

"Jer what the hell im about to order our food but when I look over your not at the table? I mean what's so important that you need to come to this stupid church? And don't say a cure to vampirism." Said Katherine still pissed off and annoyed that I manage to keep disappearing. 

"Why don't I just show you. All we have to do is go into the room over there." I said pointing to the chamber the witch walked into. 

"Alright Fine" She said walking passed me and Janet who was the women to meet me when I first came into the church. 

We'd walked into the chamber when Katherine stopped short looking around in awe at the carvings in the walls, the carvings of my life story which caused me to smile at the memories until I saw the part which talkednof my brothers birth and the limited time I spent with him although I don't think he actually knew I was his brother. When I turned my attention to the centre of the room I saw what lay there. A table with markings engraved at the sides that talk of my power and what I am capable of. Then I rest my eyes on what lays on the table. My body. 

I walk closer to the table wanting to confirm what I'm seeing is real. I get there and I see that it is. I see my face staring back at me except there are clear differences between Jeremy and Jeremiah. Jeremiah has waist length hair and broader shoulder and tattoos on his arms and chest but the ones in his back are unclear. 

"Jeremy what the actual fuck?" Asked Katherine bewildered when she came to stand next to me. I looked over at her noticing her features are a mixture of confused and in awe. I started to explain who I was and what happened when Bonnie did her spell, I explained that I needed to wake up to finish what I started but I didn't tell her what that was. 

"Alright so how do we do this just pull the sword out?" She asked which made me happy that she excepted what I needed to do.

I turned to Janet and asked her who would be removing the sword since I couldn't and I didn't want Katherine to do it since it could have similar affects of what happened when a vampire uses a white oak dagger. 

"I believe that we were going to let you decide who would get this honour" she replied to my question, making me hold my hand out to her inviting her up to the table to remove my sword from me. She looked astounded and honoured but accepted my offer to which I helped her into the table as it would easier for her to do it like this. 

I asked her if she could wait a few minutes as I went to the stream and sat at the waters edge. I waved Katherine over hoping she would comfort me in this time since I knew this would be the last sensations I will feel whilst in this body. She came and sat next to me and we both took off our shoes and put our feet into underground stream. I held her hand in mine wanting to know someone supported me. I nodded my head signally I was ready to which Katherine looked over at me and smiled a comforting smile, before everything around me disappeared into nothing. 

————————————-

Katherine POV 

When I noticed Jeremy missing I knew exactly where he went, so I followed. I went into the church and followed where Jeremy's scent lead. People were looking at me weirdly but I just brushed it off not thinking anything of it. I followed Jeremy scent to the basement where I found another set of stairs leading underground. I vamp sped down them and tackled Jeremy at the bottom. 

When I asked Jeremy "what the hell are you doing?" I didn't expect him to ask me to let him show me something. But since we were here I agreed. I never in a million years expected what I laid my eyes upon. The only way one could describe the room as would be beautiful. 

Engravings covered all the walls in an old language used before words were made. They told of a story of a God, an all powerful being stronger than the Allfather from Norse mythology. It made me realise I was looking upon a Norse God Who was lying on a stone table in the centre of the chamber. It made me wonder how a person could go through what the wall told of and how they could still be sane after being dead for 450 years. I noticed Jeremy looking at the face of the God and I walked til I was standing next to him when I saw it. Someone who looked exactly like Jeremy staring back. He told me everything at that point explaining that he had a mission he needed to complete which I noticed he didn't tell about but I decided not to bring it up at this time. 

When it came to the removal of the sword I knew he wasn't going to let me no matter how much I had hoped, when he chose the women I had come to learn is called Janet I smiled knowing Jeremy would like her boldness of being the only person to greet him as the others were too scared to approach a God. 

When he asked me to sit with him I was honoured, not because I had learned he was a God, but because I knew he would only want the comfort of a friend at this moment in time I was honoured he thought of me this way. We sat for a few minutes before he nodded a silent answer saying he was ready. When he looked at me I smiled wanting him to know I was here for him and that I was proud of him. But when he turned to dust which scattered into the river leaving only the clothes he was wearing behind I broke down sobbing even though I knew. 

I knew I was going to see a hero in his natural form.