Fuck Fortnite (Sean) {S}

"Sean baby.... please!?" I asked, nuzzling my face into his neck, kissing the skin. Sean shook his head, leaning over to look at his computer that was now filled with comments from fans. I groaned "Ayeee whatsup ladies and gentleman!!!HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE, Hows everybody doing. Welcome to another Sunday stream, right here I have my girlfriend that just wants to hug my back " I put on a smile "Wassup everybody. How y'all doing today" Sean just smirked knowing exactly what I wanted but making me wait. But the smirk soon vanishes as he starts playing fortnite( battle royale).

1 hour later

I get up and walk to the bathroom. I close the door and look at myself in the mirror. The need for him grew so much. I needed to release somehow I bit my lip and looked at myself in the mirror. My hand runs down my body and back up and I hold my boob just like how Sean would do it. I run my hand back down to my shorts and I put my hands in my shorts and felt my wetness a lite moan left mouth and my cold hand touching my clit sent vibrations through me. I quickly bit my lip so Sean and his fans wouldn't hear me. My eyes fluttered shut, my hands rubbing my clit faster doing figure eights. The knot in my stomach tightens "Y/N...." My eyes open"Y/NNN" I grunt, I was so close "WHAT SEANNN" "COMEE BACK"I was so close.. I looked at myself in the mirror. I washed my hands and washed my face. I walk out of the bathroom to see Sean smiling at me. All of his perfect white teeth grinning at me knowing exactly what I was doing. I roll my eyes and sit on the bed"Come here" he said and I look at him. Sean was still playing Fortnite. He said "Spam the comments "come back y/n" and of course they listened and spammed the comments. I got up and went back and sat down beside him. I sighed and he kissed my forehead.

3 HOURS LATER

"Thank you all for watching, and donating have a nice night" My head was now in his lap, thighs closed as tight a possible to somehow relief the pressure that had been growing. He pat the side of my head. I rolled around and looked at him. He just yawned and looked back at me. He got up and walked towards the bed taking off his jeans and his light blue another W hoodie and putting on shorts then he jumped in, rolling over to his side. Bruh.. this boy can't be serious... Not tonight. I went on the bed and he groaned as I trailed my hand down his body, slipping my hand into his boxers. I grasped his soft 7 in dick, moving my hand up and down, softly squeezing it. Sean groaned, grabbing my hand am pulling it out of his boxers. "Stop...It.. Babe..." He mumbled falling asleep. "J-just go to sleep. Its 3 am"

"But I want you baby, you promised." I bit my lip. Sean sighed and closed his eyes, not saying a word."Baby pleaseeeee" still no response.

After 15 minutes, I saw him harden in his boxers, making me smirk. I looked at Sean, who was already in a deep sleep. I straddled his waist, making sure he won't wake up. I lowered my body onto his now hard one, my wet core brushing against his growing dick.

"Ooh," I quietly moaned, grinding on him. I nuzzled my face into his neck, making sure that he wouldn't wake up from his peaceful sleep.

Moans escaped my lips as I moved my hips against his dick. "Yes, just like that." I whimper and whisper into his ear. I grinned on him harder and faster, causing me to breathe harder, and moan a bit louder.

Sean's eyes open, his lips curving into smirking. His hazel eyes meet mine and he grasped my hips, holding me down to his now fully hard 8.5 inch dick, helping me grind on him faster and harder. "You dirty girl... my dirty girl" He groaned, his voice still covered in sleep. "Fucking grinding on me while I was asleep, you couldn't wait huh." a moan fell from my lips hearing him say it"Yeah babe, and I bet you fucking love it too don't you" I moaned louder, his talk driving me crazy. I leaned over his face and smashed our lips together.

Groans leaving both of our throats. Sean brought his cold hand down my body , rubbing my clit, making me jump.

"So wet" He mumbled as he pushed two fingers in deeper now curving it upwards towards in me finding that spot sending shiver over me. "Fuc..Fuckk Daddy" my eyes rolling back my orgasm so close that I'm starting to shake. "Yes!Fuck S-Sean do-on't stop-p" I screamed.His actions stopped causing my eyes to open and look at him, "On my face.. now" He said. "Lemme eat that"

I sat up, crawling up to his face kissing him.He grabbed my ass and put it on his face causing me to giggle. I lowered my body, my clit brushing against his plump lips. Sean stuck his tongue out, licking my folds. I groaned throwing my head back as he slapped my ass and rubbed them with his hands. He moved my body down and wrapped his lips around my clit flicking it around with tongue. "Fu-Fuck" My hand in his hair causing him to groan plunging his tongue into me and wiggling it around. I grasped my boob, massaging them.

"Keep going Daddy, F-FUCKKK gonna cum! Yes, God fuck " I screamed. His moans vibrated against my core, making me shake again. My orgasm ripped trough me, the relief that I've been craving has come. I see stars as I came on his tongue. I felt him smile as he licked me clean. He lifted me off and kissed me making me taste myself, he went to pull away but I bit his lip. When I finally let go he smiled at me. "Thank you" "For what babe." "Giving me a boner" I started to laugh at him " Really you are" he looked at me and bit his lip. "I'm sleepy tho babe" I faked yawed and turned my back to him. "But babeeeee." Sean chuckled, wrapping his arm around me.

"But I want to help you get off." I groaned....I felt him smirk on my shoulder "But maybe in the morning.."His smirk now gone "Really babe" I felt his hard one on my ass " Nahhh" I turned around so I could look at him in the eyes. "So round two" he groaned "Yeah" his hand around my neck lightly choking me causing me to get wet again. I bit my lip and looked into his eyes and our lips connect again...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Well Well... "Not Bod Not Bod" {in David's voice}

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote, like, comment, share and follow me

ps Add me on Instagram: @jacevalentine