Morning Moans (Deej/Dj) (S) =SHORT

His thrust harden as I cry out holding onto his back. His hips swirling in circles making my toes curl up in complete pleasure. I feel his lips on my neck my hands on his back scratching, my climax is closer. Deejs face is slowly fading away sunlight bursts through and my eyes open, breathing hard waking up from my dream warm breath on my stomach making me confused, I look under the blanket to see my boyfriend looking up at me. His tongue gliding on my pussy causing my eyes to close again. Deej continued eating me out making me squirm.

"Deej baby..." I groaned my hands glide over the blanket and I hold his head and he stops, he pushes two fingers in and lifts the blanket off of him so I can see him in the early morning light. "Having a nice dream of me weren't you princess" he cheesed to himself. "Moaning my name while you sleep... I love you so much" He trails up my body giving me wet kisses.

Shivers run through my body as I feel his tip rub against my clit. He holds onto my waist as he slowly pushes himself in. I moan as he starts thrusting faster and faster my eyes roll back. "Yeah baby, you like that" He groaned into my ea. Soon dirty words spill out making me wetter, my climax closer my body shakes and he goes deeper

"Waking me up with your moans, knowing Im right next to you. Why so shocked babygirl?"

"Fuck Daddy, Deej" I moan after every thrust. "Get on top" We roll and now I'm on top of him. He thrust and I ride keeping up with his pace. "Fuck Y/N" He held onto my waist digging his fingertips in. I fists the bed sheets as one of his hands run up and down my body. My climax so close my vision starts to get blurry, I shake on top of him as he finishes thrusting into me. We both stop and I collapse on him.

He pulls me close to him never pulling out of me. He kisses me before slowly pulling out.Too tired to get up Deej lays back down. "I love you Y/N" he whispers before we fall asleep.