First timer (Wolfie & Sean) {G}

Sean was sitting in Wolfie's lap and Sean couldn't help but stare up at Wolfie. Wolfie was concentrating on editing his video, but paused to look at Sean and smiled making Sean blush. Wolfie moved his laptop and pulled Sean closer to him.Wolfie leaned down and kissed Sean's lips and slowly pulled away biting Sean's bottom lip. Wolfie smirked in the smile Sean's eyes opened wide as Wolfie flipped them over laying Sean on his back Wolfie between his legs and Sean's legs around Wolfie's sides. Sean raised himself up and kissed Wolfie again. Sean put his hands around Wolfies neck pulling him closer so there chest were touching and lips moving in synch. "Itsyeboi meet Itsyedaddy aka King Savage" Wolfie said pulling of Sean's shirt Wolfie following taking his shirt of as well. Wolfie's eyed Sean up and down Sean doing the same to Wolfie admiring his lips and his built arms and trailed down to see his dick getting harder. Wolfie smirked looking at Sean "You like what you see?" Sean looked up face red. "Wolfie...?" He whispered. "Wassup baby" Wolfie said holding the side of Sean's face. "I've... never done this before..." Sean hid his face in his hand "Really? Don't worry. If you're not ready we don't have too "Wolfie said looking into Sean's eyes. "Im ready... but this is gonna hurt a lot isn't it" Wolfie looked at him "Yeah.. For a little bit, but don't worry... I'll take it slow with you baby" Sean nods. "Come here" Sean crawled over to Wolfie and Wolfie picked him up and set him on the bed. He took off Sean's light blue jeans kissed him again. He pulled away pulled off Sean's boxers making him blush even harder. "It's okay baby just relax," he whispers into Sean's ear in a quiet whisper. Sean took a deep breath and watched as Wolfie stripped. Seeing Wolfie's big dick made Sean scared again "Wolfie please be gentle .... I'm scared," Wolfie climbed up onto Sean "I will. I told you I'll take it slow... I'll take good care of you" he said kissing Sean's cheek. "Promise" he said putting out his pinky finger. Wolfie wrapped his pinky around his "I promise baby, just trust me". Wolfie got up and walked over to his dresser and took out a bottle and a condom. Wolfie came back and rubbed the cold liquid on Sean's ass and on his hole. The coldness sending shivers through Sean. Wolfie rips the condom and rolls it down his length. Wolfie pushes his finger into Sean's warm hole causing him to clench around Wolfie's finger. "Relax baby" Sean listened and Wolfie started to slowly move his fingers in and out slowly until Sean was stretched enough. "You ready baby" Wolfie said looking at Sean who's eyes where screwed shut from pleasure. "Mhhm" Sean groaned out. Wolfie put more lube on the condom and slowly pushed his tip into Sean's tight hole, Sean arched his back and got a fistful of the sheets and groaned as Wolfie went deeper Sean moaned and squeezed his eyes shut pain soon flooding over, tears forming and running down his cheek. Wolfie leaned down and kissed Sean and stopped moving allowing Sean to get used to it. Again Wolfie slowly started to thrust in and out of Sean. Sean gasped and opened his eyes pleasure taking over again. Wolfie kissed him again picking up picking up his pace and he brushed his fingers throughout Sean's thick brown hair. Sean's moans motivated Wolfie causing him thrust in deeper. He pulled out and pushed back in speeding up and slowing down Sean grabbed his hard dick jacking himself off in the meanwhile bringing him closer to his release. Wolfie moaned at the sensation of Sean's hole clenching around him driving him crazy Wolfie steadied his pace. "So fucking good," Sean moaned starting to shiver causing Wolfie to hold him Sean moaned as he came all over his stomach and wrapped his arms around Wolfie's brawd shoulders scratching them and few thrusts later Wolfie came in him. His warm cum filling Sean up. Wolfie slowly pulled out causing Sean to groan at the emptiness he soon felt. Wolfie put his arms around him. "You're so amazing" Sean whispered said falling asleep. "You were prefect" Wolfie said kissing Sean "....I love you," Sean said. "I love you to baby," Wolfie said falling asleep.

Ok Ok I know I know.. Its short. and no detail and stuff.. But honestly I'm trying. Im so sorry if this is offensive to anyone. I am trying extremely hard. I rewrote it 4 times. But I hope you enjoy.

Dont forget to add my fanpage Instagram

 @dailwolfgang (Wolfie Fanpage)

@ itsyefam (Sean Fanpage)

@alboefam2.0 (Alboe Fanpage ran by me and 4 others)