Different... {G} (Bongo& Deej/DJ)

Bongos Pov

The pain sending shivers through my body, I bit down hard on the gag in my mouth as I get another slap on my ass. I groan in the gag feeling his hands rub down my ass, that is now red and fulled with slap marks. The pain continued and soon turned numb. "Look at that big ass of yours" Deej said taking the blindfold off of my eyes. I look up to see a camera on the table next to the bed and it being shown on the tv screen on the wall. Deej picks up the camera and pulls it down to my ass showing every mark that he left on me. "Good boy" I felt Deej run his hands up my back and hold my wrists soon locking them in handcuffs. 

Deej took at deep breath before kissing down my backand back up. Hot air sending shivers through causing me whimpers slightly. "Open up slut" That word always making me hard, finally my dreams come true. Making me his little slut. I lick my lips hungry for him to put his dick in my mouth. Deej slapped my left check with his dick and again on the right my lips wet and open. He puts his thick 8 inch dick on my lips. I quickly put my mouth around the tip of his dick wrapping it in my tongue. He groans and wraps his hand around my neck. I start to bob my head a loud moan fills the room. I go deeper until I get to the base of his dick gagging but he loved it. "Good slut" he whispers. He pulled out causing me to moan. The pain soon coming back when he slapped my ass again. I am so tired of this foreplay. I just want it NOW. "Please daddy," I moan arching me back. "You want daddy?" "Yes Daddy please. Fuck" I felt the cold lube drip down my ass. Wasting no time he put his dick at in and slowly pushed in my arch going away as he pushed in deeper. He soon put his hand on my back pushing it down back into a low arch. Moans flying out of my mouth and he continues. He goes faster and I feel myself getting closer. His strokes get sloppier and he fills me up with his warm cum.

"Ah f-uuck Daddyyy." I scream, my stomach churning.I feel myself cum "Mmmmm" Deej said click my arms fall down from the bedhead and I take off the blindfold. I open my eyes to see the camera closer than before and Deej crashed his lips into mine. I smile and look at him and then at the camera.

We both just lay down, looking at each other.

OK GUYSS LOOK IM NOT GOOD AT THIS

PLEASE DONT HATE 

IM JUST TRYING TO INCLUDED EVERYONE 

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT LIKE SHARE