Jealous (Dustin){S}

I was over at the boys house because they needed help with some videos and stuff, mostly I just got to stare at my baby all day. Dustin. 

-

"As always I like to leave on a high note SOOOOUEEEEEE" Dustin said and I put the camera down smiling at him" good job baby". I said walking over to him giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you gorgeous" I chuckled and walked upstairs to his room he walking in shortly after. We collapse in his bed and cuddle for a while, just relaxing then in comes Bongo and David. "WE ARE GOING TO P A R T Y TONIGHT, YALL IN " I roll my eyes and look at Dustin he shrugged his shoulders, I mumbled "Sure I guess" David laughed like a hyena and runs out of the room Bongo following. 

-(I'm just gonna skip the getting ready, now you two are in the club)

Dustin had my hips in his hands, I slowly grind on him, his lips attacking my neck.I groaned "Baby lets go home... please" I felt him smirk on my neck. "Ight babe, I'm gonna gonna go tell the guy bye" His body left mine and I instantly craved to be touched. I walked towards the exit and  as soon as I was near Dustin's car someone grabbed my arm. I turned around to meet  Roary,  my old time playmate in middle school. Roary was standing in front of me with a big smile on his face."ROARY" I said  hugging him as he laughs a little. "Hey kitten"The random  nickname makes me raise an eyebrow breaking the hug. "It's been so long how..have....you been...." I muttered looking at him weirdly when I saw him looking me up and down.

"You look amazing kitten, just wow" he said completely ignoring my question. He continues to check me out made me uncomfortable and making me look around for Dustin. "So.. um, I better get going"I gave him a small smile and he held my wrist again"The years did you good. Good in all the right places" he continued with looking me up and down. Now his grip tightens around my wrist "Do you mind"I  reply but see a figure walking towards us. Look over his shoulder to see Dustin making his way over to us. A wave of relief  floods over me, but soon dries out. His crystal blue eyes, where now darker and jealousy had taken over . Even though I loved when he was jealous, I could never control the anger that would come with it.

"Baby you ready" Dustin's voice startling Roary. Dustin wraps his arm around my waist pulling me towards him kissing me on the forehead."Uh Dustin this is Roary my old time playmate, Roary this is my boyfriend Dustin" Roary was still watching my body. Causing Dustin to push me behind him. "Really (Y/N)? He's your boyfriend? That's the best you could do? You could do so much better"Dustin's hand is now clenched into a fist. His anger is starting to take over"And what? Do you think you could do the job? You?"Dustin chuckled as he questioned Roary raising an eyebrow at him. Roary smiled back at Dustin. "I'm sure I'll do better than you ever could" I took a deep breath not knowing what to expect from Dustin. Yeah Dustin might be a lovable, caring , sweetheart but don't cross him because 'HERE COMES THE PAIN TRAIN' honestly I'm so surprised that he hasn't snapped yet  "Well, good for you, shes my girl. You lucked out buddy, 'cuz I got her heart" Dustin clapped back. "Sure whatever you say big boy"Dustin started to chuckle, he was so close to his breaking point. Hearing the shit he said to Dustin started to make my blood boil. "I love Dustin, hes the only man I love and the only man Ill ever need so if you don't mind we have places to be" I said behind Dustin wrapping my arm around his waist rubbing him over joggers. I tippy-toed up "Dustin baby he's not worth it" I whispered into his ear. I grabbed his dick again making sure I looked right at Roary doing it "We got better places to be" I continued to whisper  in his ear I felt Dustin relax he glared at Roary as he grabbed my hand walking pass Roary. I thought it was over until "Y/N you say that now, but all I need is one night. When I get you in my bed. Your gonna be moaning my name. And your gonna forget all about your little boyfriend" Dustin stopped in his tracks. His eyes snap back and look at Roary. A sharp pain fly through my body. "Yeah baby" Roary continued. Before I could even turn around  to slap him in the face the pain train came and Dustin punched Roary in the face, causing him to tumble over."You disrespectful fuck" Roary couldn't even react Dustin had punch him even harder again "Stay away from my girl or else" Dustin took my hand and we walked over to the car. We got in and I already knew that shit was about to get serious "Baby I'm so sorry" I said and Dustin didn't even react his eyes where glued to the road. His hands gripping the wheel trying to control his anger. He was deep in thought. "Dustin.." I said holding his arm, he pulled up to my house. He parked the car and looked at me. "Dustin I'm sorry, I didn't"- his lips crash into mine. He pulled away and he smiled at me "I'm sorry that jackass did that. Maybe if I just took you with me instead none of this would happen" "Lets go inside babe" I said as I smiled and looked at him. "Your mine Y/N always will be, and I will always be there to protect you. I'm sorry this happened " I looked down and smiled to myself. I knew what he was about to do. He was about to show me that I was his. He got out of the car and I did too walking up to my house. I opened the door and we both walk in. 

A groan leaves my mouth as Dustin pushes me against the door as he starts kissing my neck."Dustin... Babe" I groaned trowing the hat off of his head so I could play with his hair. He let out a grunt kissing up my neck until he got to my lips, he bit my bottom lip. He picked me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He carries us upstairs and throws me on the bed. He pulls the dress off of me and he looks at me, my heart skips a beat as he stares at my half naked body."Y/N baby , you're mine always will be" he whispered at my ear, leaving love bites as he goes all the way down kissing my breasts and massaging them in his hands . He kisses my right nipple before opening his lips and starts sucking on them. He stopped and looked at me his hands play with my panties before remove them tossing them somewhere in the room. He runs a finger up my slit and the need for him grows. "Baby no.. please no..no foreplay right I need you. Now" I pleaded causing him to smirk as he hovered over me. He rubs me with his fingers lightly feeling my wetness "Someones excited" He took my hips in his and pulled me up against his hard 7.5 in dick making me scratch his back.I bucked my hips foreword  wanting more he groaned in the crook of my neck.  "Please baby " "Relax baby Daddy gonna take care of you"He rubs his tip against my clit causing me to gasp. He continues to tease me. "Daddy..." I looked at him in the eyes, He looked a me with a smirk. Dustin puts his tip in me and my eyes closed. A few seconds later he thrusted  into to me. He stops and waited for me to adjust a bit  before he pulls out and thrusts back into me harder. The little air I had left escaped my lungs. Leaving me breathless. "Fuck baby" He moans going deeper even. He props himself up on his elbows, moving faster making me go insane, finding my g-spot .His thrusts satisfied my crave "Fuck Daddy that feels sooooo good" I let out a scream as he continues to thrust into me faster. I took his hand that wasn't helping him hold up. I take his hand and put it around my throat, he choked me and it always drove me crazy .He buries his head in my neck moaning and grunting my name as he brings me closer and closer with every thrust."Dustin, oh god Daddy" I scratched his back making him go faster and I feel him twitch inside me hinting at me that he was close. "Y/N ..... You're mine" he groaned out made me clench around him as he moan. "Say you're mine, mine and only mine.""I'm yours baby only yours and I will forever be yours. I am your girl Dustin"He moans my name name followed by curse words from me. The arch in back getting ready to I open my leg more getting ready to be taken to another world."Dustin... Dustin babe Fu-" I screamed my eyes rolling back and scratching his back, clenching around him. He choked me harder as my high took over. He continued to slam his hips to mine riding out my orgasm."Y/N..." a grunt let's his lips as I feel him cum in me.  My body shaking causing my eyes close. He collapsed next to me and pulled me on top of him.

"I love you so much (Y/N Y/L/N)" he said kissing my forehead. "I love you more baby" My head was rising and falling on his chest as I fell asleep. 

============

Ok your girl really going in now. How do yall feel about them so far?

Don't forget to share, like, comment!!

Love you guyyysssss