Brothers Best friend (Jad) (S)

"Yeah Sean, just make your friends shut the FUCK UP IM TRYING TO STUDY, I HAVE FINALS ON MONDAY AND I HAVE TO STUDY THIS WEEKEND SO IF YOU DON'T FUCKING MIND" I slammed the door in my brothers face. I got comfortable taking of my school cloths putting on an oversized sized sweater and booty shorts and down on the chair and continued to read in my textbook. 2 hours pass and I started to get hungry. I decide to take a break from studying and walk downstairs to the kitchen, I look in the fridge ughh nothing I squat down to the bottom shelf to see if the strawberry cheesecake slice was still there. Nope. Sean's fat ass took it.  I groaned "Ahhhhh... Y/N" I jump a little getting startled forgetting that Sean's friends where over. I stood up closing the fridge door to see Jad, my brother's tallest best friend. Jad was in a plain white t-shirt, Adidas track pants, yeezys, and his hair covered with black hat and he had on his glasses. I smiled at him. Wow. He not that bad looking. I never really realized. I shrugged it off. "Hey Jado"He smiled back at me "Yo suh Y/N" 'Wassup" "You know, I'm doing alright. What about you I heard you scream upstairs" "Finals got me stressed out...I was telling Sean that I didn't want to hear a lot of noise" he chuckled, my stomach growls, I sigh and go to open the fridge door again preparing myself to cook something. "You uh hungry" he said "Yah that's why I'm going to cook something" "Or you could eat pizza that we ordered" God, he's hotter than I remember. I looked at him and cave him a 'really' face he chuckled and motioned for me to follow him. He stopped before walking into the room "Don't forget all the boys are in there. And you know boys will be boys" he chuckled and I looked at him confused. He pointed to my outfit "OHHHHH" He laughed at my slowness "If you want I'll go get it for you" I nodded my head he walked in and I heard the boys talking about video ideas and YouTubers and views and stuff and Jad walked back out of the room with 5 slices. I mean yeah I'm gonna eat all 5 slices before I have a mental break down because of these finals but, he didn't need to do it... I'm not gonna complain though. I looked me up and down and smirked "Here you go Y/N enjoy, and if you need help studying I'm your guy". I giggled at his cockiness "Mhmmm. Well, I'm going up to my room. Catch you later oh and P.S. keep the noise down." I smiled Jad looked at me as he smirked then winked at me.

It's now 1 Am and I woke up to a pen stuck to my face. I lifted my head up to see that I knocked out reading. I groaned and got up my back killing me because of how I knocked out. I got up walked out of my room and down to the kitchen. I need food... again. I made my way into the fridge. I opened the fridge to see if there was anything to eat. Some sandwiches where there, ahh left over pizza yes. "Pizza again huh." I jumped at the sound of a deep voice behind me. I turned around to meet eyes with Jad whose head was peeking from behind the wall. "Holy Fuck Jad" I said holding onto my chest. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare your baby girl." Shivers running up and down my spine hearing him call me that. Damnit... I felt that all too familiar feeling, no. I cleared my throat and leaned against the wall that Jad was hiding behind "Why are you up this early?"

"Same as you baby girl. Food, and editing of course. "He said finishing his piece of pizza. "Well since you're eating it, I might as well too" he smiled and nodded looking back at his screen. I walk back to the fridge taking out two slices I grabbed a plate and put it in the microwave. "So Jad where did everybody go" I said looking at the pizza go around and around in circles "Sean went to bed, Charlie and Ryan went back to their house, David and Deej are upstairs in the guest room, and I'm right here" All of a sudden I can feel Jad standing behind me. The microwave stops and I open it to take out my pizza that was piping hot. He stands behind me and places his plate in the sink beside me as he presses against my back. Causing me to shudder. I feel his simi-hard 7 inch on my ass cheek. His hands find their way up and onto the side of my hips. I turn my head to look at him and he put his head in the crook of my neck sending shivers down my spine. "You feel this baby girl" He pressed himself into me anymore. "You did to me baby" he whispers in my ear. The feeling came back and breathing started to fail me, my heart rate speeding up, my thighs glued shut. I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself down. Is this really happening right now! He's my brother's best friend. I felt my body temperature rising but his cool lips seemed to understand as they kissed from my shoulders, kissing a trail up my neck and stopping at my ear. Why on Gods earth is this boy doing this, Jad hasn't really noticed me till today. I try to wriggle out of his grip. He stops nibbling on my ear "Why you running...If you don't like it you can tell me to stop" I stayed quite for a while knowing that I didn't what this whatever this was to stop. I pull back against him and he pushed his hips forwarded keeping me in place. "Well Y/N, tell me you want to stop" I groaned and he dug his fingertips into my hips. "That's what I thought." He whispers and continued to softly nibble on my earlobe, God he feels so good. "What are you really trying to do, Jad?" I managed to get out in between breaths. "Something I've wanted to do for a long time" he groans into the crook of my neck. I bite down on my lip and started grinding back on him. I continued teasing making myself wetter he groans in my neck again his hard 8.5 inch is pressing into me. His grip tightens and he growls, "God. I never thought that you... You could drive me nuts...I've needed this, I've been waiting on this since we were in school together. I thought I'd outgrow it but today seeing you in them booty shorts making me crazy." He finished his sentence making a gap between us and pulling the booty shorts down and giving it a little slap then grabbing them in his hands. I let out a low moan when I feel him rub over my now throbbing pussy. He gave my cheek a kiss and I felt him smirk "No panties... somebody's naughty" The need started to grow causing me to shudder and I got even wetter. I want him inside me. "I wanted this for so long now babygirl and tonight I'll finally gonna have you."

He moves his hand away from my pussy, turning me around, picking me up and putting down on the counter. Now were facing each other. He knows that's I'm ready but he enjoys making me suffer. I wrap my legs around him pulling him closer into me. "Somebody's needy" His fingers run along my slit I push against him desperately wanting him to help relief this knot. His fingers slowly move downwards and I can feel him moving over my wet lips. "Please.. Please" and he answered my prayer. He pushes one of his fingers inside me and starts stroking in and out. "Mmmm, you're so tight baby girl. I can't wait to be inside you," he whispers. I grab his white shirt pulling him closer to me "Then do it already and stop teasing me" I said as seductively as I could kiss him. I groaned as he starts to speed up his movements. I feel my orgasm building and push down on his finger just as a second finger enters me.

"Oh God Jad... please stop teasing me. I need you now. I need you inside me now" I growled sexual frustration taking over me "Ight baby, relax" he said chuckling at my need. He replaces his fingers with his dick. Slowly pushing inside me. "Oh shit princess." He quietly moaned, as he gets deeper inside me. I shiver and I try to move against him taking every inch of him. Yeah he's 8 in but he's thick he was stretching me and I need to adjust to his size. While I was adjusting he was kissing my neck. After a while he started to move in and out slowly filling me up pleasure almost unbearable, I groan "Jad Fu-Fuc-kk" He covers my mouth. His strokes instantly become faster, harder as he moves in and out of me. He pulls out and makes me come of the counter and bends me over it. He goes in again making me arch my back and I brought my leg up and rested it on the counter. I moan as he whispers in my ear, "You're so tight baby girl fuck. Daddy can feel tightening up. You wanna cum don't you? I want to feel it baby girl. Do it for daddy" he whispered his words sending shivers down my spine, my eyes roll back as he continues stroking in and out of me, getting as deep inside me as possible. He grabs my hair pulling on it. "Fuck" I whimper out .I can feel him twitch inside me and he knows I'm close too. I hold on to the counter arching my back more and pushing against him meeting his thrusts. I shake and he holds my hips as he finds my G-spot going even harder. Sending me over the edge, I tighten around him causing him to cum in me. He continues to thrust into me riding out our orgasms. He soon stops and he holds me close, kissing the side of my face as we gather our thoughts for a second, he pulls out and soon the heat in the room soon vanishes. "That was so worth the wait." "Huh" "Like I said I've wanted you since high school". He sighed. "Ever since the afternoon I caught you dancing by yourself in the dance room" he smiled remembering the night. I looked down biting my lip remembering that night. "I finally got you and I'm not letting you go." He said. I was speechless. "Jad..." "I know your now thinking about everything that's going on, you just fucked your brother's best friend, you just found out that I've loved you since high school, and you don't know what to say." He raised a brow looking at me. Does this boy read minds? "No I can't read your mind... If I was you I would be confused too" I cleared my throat "So if you were me what would you tell the fine ass dude" Jad laughed "Maybe I would tell him let's eat the rest of the pizza and help him edit the rest of his videos or maybe Thanks" I tilted my head in confusion. "Thanks for helping me with my stress for my finals." I giggled l "Well Jado let's eat the rest of that pizza and help you edit the rest of his videos and thanks for helping me relive my stress for finals"  he smiled and kissed me .

ADD MY ALBOE/WOLFIE FANPAGE ON INSTAGRAM dailywolfgang

HAPPY HOLIDAYS 

LOVE YOU ALL DON'T FORGET TO LIKE VOTE SHARE COMMENT!!!!!!!!