Daddy Bongo (Bongo) {S}

You followed Bongo into the Gucci store he wanted to take you shopping because he wanted to spoil you. You already had six expensive items draped over your arm and Bongo kept looking for more stuff. He had some over his solder for you that he picked out. You looked at the price tag of the shirt he picked up for you. You tried to put it back on the rack "No, no, no"..."But Bongo. Its' too much" "HERE, he flung some more stuff over my shoulders, nothing is too much for my princess, now let's go" you followed Bongo to the register, the woman looked at you and then at Bongo and raised her eyebrow. "Ummm.. You're getting all of this... " The sarcasm in her voice dragging the attention of the fellow shoppers. "Ring it up." She rolled her eyes and started to ring it up, zeros after zeros. Bongo looked her dead in the eye as he pulled out the money in cash. The little smirk on the bitches face disappeared and Bongo took the bags and walked out of the store, I jogged after him.

He opened the backdoor of his car and put the bags in and ran around to the front to open the door for me, and he got in.

"Bongo..." you said looking at him as he reversed out of his parking spot. He already knew you were mad because he spent so much money. "Don't be made at me" he said and you rolled your eyes "I'm not mad I just don't like it when you spending that much money on cloths or me!" you leant back in the seat"(Y/N) you are my princess and I love to buy you things ,even if it's expensive is that wrong? "He asked and you sat in silence "Come on princess you know I love you right.. I just want to treat you" I looked at him with a puppy dog face"Then let me" he asked pouting and you laughed a little "Yes I love you too.... And I do like stuff  you bought for me, even though it was too much "you said giving him a kiss on the cheek "Anything for my baby girl". "Maybe... I could repay you" Bongo raised his eyebrow eyes still glued to the road "Pay me back? "You stretched your hand over placing it on his inner thigh and lightly ran your fingers over his black joggers. You watched as his eyes looked down at your hand and they shoot back up back to the road "Honestly I'd really like to thank you for them" you said as you started to rub him through his joggers.

"You can thank Daddy Bongo when we get home ok baby girl" he said his voice cracking. In the meanwhile you bit down on your lip trying to contain your excitement. You loved pleasing Bongo....Even though he was your sugar daddy, you two did have a connection. But you both pulled up in the drive way. He gave you the keys and you ran to the door and looked back to see him chuckling at you and carrying the bags in. You walked in and he locked the door. Once you heard the click of the door you could feel his hands on your hips and soft lips on your neck his beard tickling you a little causing you to smile. "You want to repay me huh?" His warm breath on your neck, you bit your lip and nodded turning around to face him.

"Go upstairs princess Daddy will be right there" Bongo said taking his hands off of your hips. You nodded and walked up the stairs into the master bedroom and started taking off your clothes. Bongo comes up behind you "Your so beautiful baby girl" he said pulling you closer to him and pressing his lips into yours holding the side of your face.

Your lips moved in sync as you let him slip his tongue into your mouth he picked you up and you rapped your legs around him. You jumped down and looked at Bongo. You push him down onto the bed to sit. You dropped to your knees and looked at him "take them off" he slid his joggers off his legs down to his feet.

You brought yourself back up on your knees and pressed a kiss to so the soft fabric of his briefs. You heard him moan making you smile because you loved to please him in any way you could.

You slipped your fingers into the waist of his black briefs and with one push they were down his legs. His hard 7in dick was in front of your face and you could feel his eyes on you. You looked up at him and gave him a little smirk as you wrapped a hand around the base of his dick.

You jacked him off for a while and precum starts to leak out from the tip. You rub your thumb over it and you hear Bongo groan, you looked at him and lick from the base all the way back up to the tip licking the stilt on his tip. Your lips wrap around him and you slowly bob your head causing him to groan, you took more of him in your mouth about half way. You could feel his pulse on your tongue and you loved it. You were making him like this. He bucked his hips causing you to gag, you opened your mouth pulling away from him letting him fall from your lips with mixture of saliva and precum stringing from his dick to your lips. Bongo groaned and you took both his hands and placed them on the on the back of your head putting him back in your mouth. He pushed your head down all the way and your gag reflex trying to stop you, but you groaned trying to relax your throat and let him keep going.

When he hit the back of your throat you gagged a little bit more causing your eyes to water up sending shivers in him. Bongo took his hands off your head and you pull away for a second to get some air to but in the meanwhile you start instantly pumping him again and put your lips around his tip. You can feel him twitch in your palm signalling that he was so close. His chain of curse words making you want more, make you want to please him in every way you could. You look up at him making eye contact "Please daddy" you begged jacking him off faster and sticking your tongue out.

Then you felt him twitch again in your hand. He moaning your name and you put his dick in your mouth again immediately deep throating him sending him over the edge. He came in your throat. When he finished you continued to suck him, milked him for everything he had, he was in a dais. Bongo groaned at the feeling when you pulled off of him.

He chuckled "Come on, up" he said and you stood up wiping your mouth with the back of your hand. "Gimme a sec Daddy" You ran to the bathroom to wash out your mouth. You skipped back into the room "Thank for the gifts daddy" you said as Bongo started to attack your neck with little wet kisses and love bites. "D-daddy" you whimpered as he pressed a wet kiss over the love bite. "On the bed baby girl " He commanded and you could barely feel your legs as you walked over to the bed lying on top of it. "You did so good baby sucking daddy's dick. Now daddy wants to taste " he said moving his hands to your jeans and undid them yanking them off your legs. His fingers lightly tapped the skin right above your red panties.

He slid them down your legs then down to your ankles and placed himself in between your thighs. He pressed a kiss on your slit making you arch your back. Then he pushed his tongue to your clit making you shift around. "Shit" you cried out as he took your clit in your mouth and sucked on it. The anticipation had built up so much that you felt your orgasm coming quicker than expected "So wet... Daddy made you this wet princess" you roll your head back groaning biting your lip.You felt him push two fingers into your dripping pussy making you bite down on your lip even harder. "Come on baby let daddy know how grateful you are" he said before he started kissing your slit again. His hand roaming your body in search for your tits but they were tucked away in your bra and shirt. Bongo's lips left your thighs causing you to open your eyes and look at him. "Hell nah" he said "Fuck this" and with one hand he ripped your top off. "Wh-" he cuts you off "Shut up princess" he rips your bra too "Daddy will just buy you a new one" His aggressiveness turning you on more. His lips going back down my body and finally reattached his lips onto my clit. His fingers going faster and deeper every time bringing me even closer to my orgasm. He was playing with your tits rolling your nipples between his fingers his cold rings (He forgot to take off the jewelz... anyway) helping them get extremely hard. Just looking at him eat you like that. Groans flying out of your mouth he looked up at me "Cum for Daddy" that's all it took, your orgasm sending waves through your  body, vision getting blurry causing you to roll your eyes back. Your energy drains and you look up at him. He had a cheeky smile. You looked at him in confusion "You just squirted" I looked down to see the wet spot on the bed. Instantly you bit your lip "Sor"- "It's alright I'll clean it up" he said sitting up" We can get new bed sheets tomorrow when we buy you a new top and bra" he said with a cheeky smile .He got up and put on some old sweat pants, getting you a pair and one of his old t-shirt. He started to dress you. But when you got up to put on the shirt you still felt a bit numb and Bongo noticed "HERE" he picked you up and flung you over his shoulder running to the kitchen sitting you down on the kitchen table. He took out some ice-cream sandwiches and handed you one, it was silent for a while. "Thank you Bongo" you said smiling down at him "Anything for my princess" he said and winked.

--------------------------------------------------------

Well that's imagine #2 about the Bakers Man SKIIIIIIIRRRRRRR

Did you like it?

I hope you did. Please like, comment share you fell me bruh

Love you all