Skin (Ryan) (S)

It was Ryan's birthday night and he wanted to go to the Red Lips strip club, it was one of the biggest strip clubs in Ottawa. I was ok with it because I loved Ryan and it was an adventure for both of us, in different ways of course. Ryan was at the ALBOE house getting ready to leave and go to the club. I was getting ready, putting on a black and orange strappy two piece with black thigh high heal boots. I covered it with a black dress. I put my hair up in a high pony tail and I put my camo jacket on and walked out to my car, and drove to Red Lips. When I got there I looked at myself in the reflection of my phone. It lights up 11:00 pm Ryan "Babe where here, did you get here yet?", I stepped out of my car and the boys were about to walk in "Ayeeeee (Y/N)" Sean yelled from across the street causing all the boys to turn around look at me, I jogged across the street to be embraced by my boo Ryan. "OUU look at my princess" I tippy toed to kiss him gaining Ewwws from the boys. We pulled away and started to laugh "Are you sure you wanna do this babe?" "Yeah Babe let's do this." We walked in to see big booty girls, screaming men, loud music and the smell of liquor. I followed the boys who already had money in their hand ready to throw. We were in row 4 , which was already too close for me, the boys were happy. Jad was currently getting a lap dance and the boys where screaming for him, causing me to laugh. It was 12:30 Am and it was my time. "Baby..." Ryan looked at me and smiled "Wassup beautiful " his adorable smile caused me to kiss him on the cheek, causing him to giggle "I'll be back ok baby" he nodded. I got up and walked upstairs to the Boss Mans room. I knocked the door. "Come in..."I opened the door "Ahhhh Miss(Y/L/N)" I smiled at him "You came for the key to your room right" I nodded "Your nervous huh? " I gave a small smile and nodded my head. "Don't be, you've been practicing, I'm sure you'll do amazing" "Thank you. Boss Man" He smiled and tossed me the keys. I started to walk out the room "Have FUN" I laughed as I closed the door "Booth 9" I walked down the hall looking at the doors as I go. Booth 9. I open it with the key and walked it. I closed the door and turned the lights on, I changed the settings to orange light and made it dim and the spot light white. I took off my coat and dress putting my hair down. I looked at myself in the mirror fixing my outfit. I'm ready. The nervous knot grew in my stomach but I took a deep breath. I took my camera out of my bag pressed record and put it on a shelf. I walked to the door and pressed the button and a dude in all black came to the door. "Hey can you get Ryan" you showed him a picture of him. "He is in row 4" The man nodded and I turned around and looked for the song Skin: Rihanna, I smiled and put it on, I moved the big velvet chair. I heard the keys and ran behind the door. The door opened and Ryan stood there more confused than ever. I closed the door, he turned around and his eyes widened when he looked at me, he eyed me up and down looking at the outfit. I walked towards him and took his jean jacket off and rubbed down his arm. His eyes glued to me, I took his hand and walked him over to the big chair. He was standing in front in and I put my hand on his shoulders pushing him down into the chair.

I quickly turned around and walked to the shiny silver pole that was in front of him. He was paying close attention to me, I held on and walked around it a few times, the chorus starts and I start to climb the pole, when I reached the top I wrapped my legs around it and I leaned all the way back so I was looking at him upside down

Almost there (ha ha)
So baby don't stop what you're doing (Uh huh ah)
Softer than a motha-boy I know you wanna touch
Breathing down my neck I can tell you wanna (no-o-ow)
And now you want it like (oh o-o-oh)

We made eye contact and I smirked at him. I curved my body around the pole moving into a Music Box pose slowly spinning around. I went back up and held on as tight as I could, I unwrapped my legs doing an Iron X poses then into a Marion Amber pose and his mouth is wind open and his dick getting even harder, I slowly moved into a Keem pose, Turning around the pole so he could see everything. I came down with a split. He shifted in the chair, I slowly crawled over to him, when I got there he shifted a bit his legs open enough for me to get through. Still on my knees I ran my hands up his thighs, I looked him in the eye and bit my lip. I got up and strattled his hips earning a groan from him.

No heels, no shirt, no skirt, all I'm in is just skin

No jeans, take em off wanna feel your skin

You a beast, oh, you know that I like that your skin

Come here baby, all I wanna see you in is just skin

I wrapped my arms around his neck, flinging my head back rolling it on my shoulders. I slowly grinded myself on his already hard one. I moved my hand down his back and I took his hand a placed it on my hips. He instantly dug his fingertips into my bare skin and made me roll my hips more on him. His lips connect to my neck. Causing a groan escaped my lips Ryan kissed down my neck as he pulls me to him.Our bodies dancing to the song rhythm, grinding on each other. The song ended and I went to get up but Ryan held my hips. "Fuck baby" he let out a grunt I just crashed my lips into his again .He broke the kiss giving me a smirk. "Let me go say bye to the boys then we're going home. I'll meet you at your car ok babe""Don't take tooo long Birthday Boy" I say gaining a rewarding a smile from him."Trust me princess I won't" He ran out of the booth and I put my dress on I picked up my camera and phone and put my jacket on. I walked down the hall "Aye Boss Man" I said knocking the door "Yeah Miss(Y/L/N)" I opened the door "Here's the key darling, thank you so much" I smiled at him and he nodded, I tossed him the keys and walked outside. Ryan was already there standing by the car. "Well somebody is eager" he looked up at me and bit his lip. "Who wouldn't be baby girl, you just gave me the best birthday present I could ever get" I smiled and got in the car and he followed...

When we got to my house, Ryan picked me up and carried me in. He kicked the door shut and carried us upstairs throwing me down onto the bed quickly stripping himself, I was slowly stripping me in the meanwhile, I stood up to stand in front of him. Our lips connected and the temperature in the room grew. Ryan parted the kiss "Jump", I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He pinned me up to the wall, my arms wrapped around his neck playing with the little curls in the back of his neck while he plays with my breasts, licking and sucking on my nipples. Moans spilling out of my mouth. Ryan lays down on his back causing me to be on top. I crawl my way down his body till I was looking at his green briefs, I pulled them down to see his hard 8 in. His breathing increases, I would usually tease him but tonight he's the birthday boy I looked at him and he was burning me with his gaze of want and lust. I got crawled back up to him and lined him up with my entrance and slowly went down on his thick dick. His hands now roaming my body and stopping on my ass rubbing it a bit. I finally adjusted to his sizes and started to ride him. His eyes shut and curse words falling from his lips motivating me to ride harder and faster. My orgasm growing closer and closer and so was his, his name falling off my lips. My eyes roll back Ryan flips us over bringing my legs over his shoulder hitting those spots sending chills though my body "Fuck Y/N, Fuck" the beads of sweat on his forehead rolling down his face One of my hands are on his chest the other on his back. My body starts to shake. And finally the knot in my stomach ripped and sent me over the edge. A scream of pleasure filled the room and I dug my nails into his skin. Grunts from Ryan shake me out of my lala land soon the feeling of his warm cum was in me. He collapsed next to me.

Silence fell in the room, all I could hear was our breathing. It wasn't awkward, I was peaceful. I rolled over towards Ryan and put my head on his chest.

"Thank you baby girl" I looked up at him to see sleep in his eyes. I reached up and kissed him "I love you so much Ryan" "I love you too Princess". My eye lids slowly grew heavier until everything went black and I fell into a deep sleep.