Welcome Back (DJ/DEEJ) {S}

"Get yo ass up!" I felt a pillow on the side of my head. The smell of his cologne taking over me. "Y/NNNN Wakee Upppppp" he yelled. Of course Dj would yell. For him to have just come back from a long ass flight from India to Canada hes extreamly hyper. I groaned and hide my face into my pillow even more. "Deej wtf." I groaned sleep still in my voice. "We haven't see each other in like FOREVERRRR. Now come on get up. Don't you miss your best friend?" He said climbing into my bed and pulling me to him. "AWEEEE" He hugged me his still cold body hugging me under the warm sheets. I let out soft moan and shivers run through my body as his cold fingers play with the hair on the back of my neck. I pushed his chest gaining a chuckle from him. "DEEEEJJJJJ let go...You're freezing" he started to laugh and said "I know I am. I'm just as cold as your heart." My eyes shot open and I look at him "Oop somebody's butthurt" I roll my eyes and try to wiggle out of his still cold frame. His fingertips run up and down my spine causing me to shiver. He said tangling our legs together. I looked up at him. "no...but wanna know what you are" he raised his eyebrow and looked at me "Your ugly" I giggled and jumped out of the bed running towards the door.

"You mad that I'm sexy. Don't forget you confessed you had a thing for 'my sexy ass' when you got drunk on my birthday" He said smirking. I stopped in my tracks. "Yeah that's what I thought" I could hear his smirk "Don't flatter yourself Deej. I was so drunk. Ever hear of beer goggles dumbass ." I said as I walked out of the room. He got up and followed me "That wasn't nice Y/N" "Don't you have a video to do today with Sean or something?" Deej took my hand and turned me around to face him.

"Well I was hopeing me and my BEST friend could just chill with me, listen to music, talk and eat."

"Fine you pay for the food then. I want pizza and Chinese." I said winking at him walking into the bathroom "Heyyyyy Y/N" "Thanks Deejjjj" I closed the door

"Damnit" I giggled at his fake anger.

----------------------------

5hrs later

"No I do not want to watch that." I said rolling my eyes. "But whyyyyy Y/N? It's an amazing movie. "He groaned "No Deej...Please let's watch something else... pleaseeeee?" I looked at him. He rolled his eyes "What do you want to watch then Y/N?" "I don't know" he looked at me with a 'are you serious face' I took the remote from his hand going through suggestions "50 Shades of Gray" I looked at him "Oh God bruh... No way... Why. "He groaned out said shaking his head. "Why not it seems interesting. A guy dominating a girl soon to be tamed by that same girl. Exciting right" I looked at him with hope that he'd like to watch it. He looked at me for a while. "What?" I asked looking at him instantly felling shy about the movie. I picked up the remote going to change it. He grabbed my hand causing me to look over at him. He pulled me closer to him. I raised my eyebrow in confusion, he smirked at me, "Deej what"- His lips connected to mine. He kissed me. His lips were so soft and his hands roaming around my body leaving me breathless. He held onto the bottom of the over sized shirt that I was wearing, he pulled it over my head breaking the kiss. I took his shirt off followed by his pants, I realize just how much I need him until now, as his hard 8 in rubbed against me through my panties. I arched my back and whimpered "Don't worry baby girl Daddy will take care of you." he said looking down at the wet circle on my undies and back up at me. He ran his finger over it. I bucked my hips forward. "Daddy please." I begged grabbing his hand and he looked at me. He kissed over my thigh and pulled my undies down. He smirked at me and picked me up causing me to groan. He picked me up and carried me back upstairs to the bedroom. His lips on my neck making me crave even more.

"Deej Please" I said looking at him in the eyes. Slowly crawling down to my knees. He glided down his boxers and my eyes widen at his very large rock hard dick. I grab it with my hand watched the pre-cum drip from his tip. I lick his tip and he bucked his hips upwards "Fuck" Deej spat out a little bit more frustrated. I would love to tease but right now I needed this. I needed him. I licked my lips and took him in my mouth. The pre-cum covering my lips, I relax my throat and I took him all the way in. I groaned rolling my eyes back feeling him hit the back my throat. He groaned at the sensation his hand find my head making me bob my head faster. I hollowed my cheeks and he twitched in my mouth his eyes shut. I looked up at him and took him out his mouth. "Fuck daddy, I need you inside me NOW Please." He bent over and gripped my waist lift me up and picked me up and placed me on the bed. He smiled and I felt him raise my leg up over his shoulder. And he slowly pushed into me. My breath caught in my throat and my back slightly arched up. "Fuck." He held onto my shoulders he said while his head fell in the crook of my neck. "Deej... move."

He slowly pushed in a little bit deeper and pulled back out and pushed back into me harder. I let out a moan and wrapped my legs around him, he continued his pace "Fas-ter" I said in-between breaths as he started to thrust in and out faster and then slows down again and speeds up again teasing the both of us.

I grabbed onto his back digging my fingertips digging into his skin and I dragged my fingers down his back. Deej let out a groan and started to thrust faster. "God this feel so good" his mouth attacking my neck with kisses. I began to meet his thrusts making him go deeper and faster. I felt the knot in my stomach the tightness in my stomach signaled that I was close.

"F-uc-k DAaddy." I moaned. My walls clench around him. "Cum for me baby." he whispered in my ear as he nibbled on it. He thrusted harder at a sloppy as he got closer too. "Fuck Y/N." My eyes rolled back and moaned Deej's name as I hit my climax. He groaned thrusting deep soon becoming still. I felt him fill me up and I moaned at the feeling.He clasped on top of me panting. I kissed his jawline softly and ran my fingers through his hair. He slowly pulled out of me rolled off me and pulled me to his chest kissing my forehead. "That was great Y/N." he said kissing me again. I smiled in satisfaction. "Honestly I might sound stupid but" I looked up at him. "I know I made fun about what you said on my birthday but I really do hope that you do have a thing for me" I tilted my head...Is this boy serious. He just fucked my brains out and thinks I don't have a thing for him. Only if he knew I've had a thing for him since we were teens. I roll my eyes at the thought, I look up at him and kiss him, and he smiled in the kiss. "Honestly Y/N I do love you." He said in a surprisingly calm tone." Hmmmm..." I scratched my head as if I was thinking of an answer "Yeah... Mhmm...I love you too Deej." We both laughed and I couldn't help but admire him.