You want it... pt 1 (Sean)(S)

"Sean" He just sat there looking at me in awwe. "Sean.. why aren't you talking" he just continued to stare at me "I'm sorry.." He just blinked and looked at me. I thought Sean was into me, he'd been flirting with me for the past 3 months so I waited till all the guys left the house to talk to him about it. Maybe something could spark from it. WRONG. Now we are sitting across from each other and hes staring at me like a deer in headlights. "Sean... Can you at least say something" he moved in his seat and changed his facial expression from" surprised" to " wow wtf " I couldn't handle it anymore I got up and went downstairs to my room and started to play fortnight. The boys soon came back and Bongo brought me some tacos. I could hear everybody upstairs laughing maybe doing a video or something. I honestly tried my hardest not to listen but I couldn't help bit wonder where Sean was. I hope this doesn't fuck up our friendship.

{3 days later}

Once again all the guys are gone, I have a lot of editing to do and I'm going to try my hardest not to notice or bump into or see Sean. We still haven't talked since then... I'm sure the last thing he would want to see is me right now. I mean how dumb can I be to just go up to my best friend and ask him if he wanna fuck me. I mean yeah it is. Fuck. I walk upstairs to the kitchen and there he was just sitting at the table on his laptop most likely doing editing and stuff. I really wanna eat something but, I don't, ughhh man I don't want Sean to see me. I put my headphones in and start blasting music. And walk to the fridge I try my hardest to not look at him, his cologne pulling me. I take out some of the leftovers and put it in the microwave. His cologne slowly pulling me in like he was standing right behind me.

His hand on my hips and pulls my headphones out, " Really. Ask me to fuck you senseless then ignore me" My breath sharpened as he trailed his hand up my side, between my breast and wraps his hand around my neck. "Ignore me for what?" He lightly chokes me with one hand and squeezes my ass a little bit with the other one. "Come on Y/N use your big girl words, you were able to talk to me and tell me everything you wanted before, why cant you talk now"

"What do you want me to say" I say walking back to the fridge, he followed me continuing "Maybe you should just tell me everything you want me to do to you, I know you want me babygirl, just say it." he stops me and i say" If you remember so much why you asking me Sean. The way you looked at me made me know you will never forget it" i say walking away with my food.

Sean ofcourse came downstairs to me, "What did you expect me to say? Hmmm? My first crush, my best friend asks me to fuck. Asks me after 13 years to crush. Tells me what you want, tells me how deep you want me to go, tells me you want me to tie you up, tells me all your desires and then says that you been noticing me flirting with you for 3 months. What did you want me to say hmm Y/N" he watched me "Nevermind Sean ok. Weren't you doing a video or something?" I looked at him put my food down and smiled, he sighed and steeped closer to me " Nah, Y/N" He pulls me closer to him and his lips attach to my neck his hand rubs my ass picking leg putting it up on his waist and I could feel his boner brush against me. He pushes me down onto the bed and continues to give me wet kisses. His hard one rubbing against my already wet pussy.

"S-S-eaN " I breath out trying my hardest not to moan. "I know baby girl" He continues as he rips my shirt off I follow him pulling his shirt off of him, his lips find my neck again and i can feel myself get wet his hands run up my thigh moving my panties to the side. His lips still on my neck leaving hickies.
"Sean... Stop" his finger brushes my clit
"Do you really want me to princess" He looked at me and I knew that I didn't. "Why are you afraid. You were so willing the other night, and i can tell thats what you want but what?"

"I dont know I wasnt thinking about it.." "You trust me dont you?" "I mean.. Yeah.." "Ight then.. Just relax. Daddy got you"

I watched him as he took off his jeans and walked back to mesitting on the side of the bed pulling me over to him. "Just relax" he pulled me onto his lap and continued his antics.Slowly kisses.More than I expected, soft moans....

WELLLLL HEYYY YALLLL I HOPE YALL ENJOYED IT
2.22K READS BABYYYY LETS GET ITTTTTTT OKUUURRR
😍dont forget to add my fanpage for Sean @ itsyefam & @ dailywolfgang for Charlie❤❤❤❤👅love all yall. Stay Freaky