I'm Naughty (David) (S)

David groaned as I pulled him to a store with me. I mean yeah we have been shopping all day. We went into Victoria Secrets, David sat down and groaned knowing we would be in there for a while. I wish this would be fun for him too, an evil smirk formed on my face as I got an idea. David was always innocent on the outside. But when we're home he's Big Dick Dave. Today that's all going to change. I looked at David who was on his phone. I walked into the dressing room and put on red and green lace set that I picked out, making me look like a dam sriracha bottle. I giggled at myself but I knew David was gonna love it. "Psstttt Daviddd... Pssttttt" I stuck my hand from behind the curtain motioning for him to come. David got up and walked to the curtain. I grabbed his jacket and pulled him in. He looked me up and down a smirk on his face he shifted so he could sit down on the stool in the room. "How do I look baby?"

I saw him start to harden in his pants he scanned my body. "Baby why are you doing this... and why do you look like a Sriracha bottle? But I love it..." he grabbed my waist and kissed my tummy "so much" He said in a whisper me smirk. "Shhh baby" I said throwing my leg over him, straddling him, he tilted his head in confusion.

"Babe what are you doing" He said not really wanting whatever this was to stop. "I'm having some fun "I slowly grind on him taking his hands and placing them on my hips. "I'm naughty" David said in my ear making me giggle. I slowly got off of him and got on my knees getting ready to pull of his joggers he held my hand causing me to look up at him. He grip the bench tightly trying to keep himself under control. "Y/n baby we really shouldn't" He groaned out wanting to fuck my brains out. "Come on Daddy.. Please" I palmed him through his joggers. A groan escaping his lips. I pull his joggers down and pulled his hard 9in dick out. I gripped his dick slowly moving up and down as he grunted. He bucked his hips upwards and I got up off my knees and quickly took the panties off and straddling him again, grinding my wet pussy over his hard dick. His hand runs up from my ass to my neck slightly choking me "Once we get home you're going to get it. Mr. Gray style" David whispered in my ear. "And I'm looking forward for it Daddy" I whispered back. I slowly went down on his big dick. Closing my eyes rolling my head back I bit my lip trying to hold in my moans David covering my mouth with his hand. I open my eyes to meet David already looking at me. A little smirk on his face. His hands go back down to my waist as he takes control thrusts into me "Fuck babe. You really wanna be naughty huh" He groaned in my ear "Yes Daddy" I say a bit too loud, "Look" I look up into the mirror behind us. I groan at the sight of David's dick going in and out of me. He flipped us over so now I'm lying on my back he opened my legs so he can go between them, he threw my legs over his shoulders. He thrusts into me hard sending shivers over me. He started to rub my clit making me throw my head back. Trying to hold in my moans was the most painful part but at the same time turned me on so much. He stopped rubbing my clit bringing his hand up to my mouth he stuck his fingers in my mouth. My eyes roll back "Y/N I said look" He grabbed onto my waist thrusting hard making my body move up my eyes flutter open trying to stay open. One hand on my titty playing with nipple through the green bra. The other hand on the back of his neck. The pleasure had been building up and David was in harder and deeper hitting me G-spot. I groaned and my body started to shake David went back to rubbing my clit and I started to see stars. "Fuck Babe"  David whispered. "Come for me babe" that's all it took and I held on to David as he sucked on my neck trying not to groan "Cum for me Daddy" I whispered against him and instantly he cums and fills me up with his load. Exhausted David got up "Fuck babe" he said as he pulled his pants back up helping me up he presses me against him kissing me softly. "We need to get home." he smiled at me fixing himself.

I nodded quickly putting my cloths back on. "Wait babe" I turned around to look at David. "Let's take a picture" I giggled and walked back around and over to him. He opened his camera taking like 50 pictures before exiting the changing room hand in hand. As soon as we walk out we see Sylvia in a cute red matching set and Wolfie sitting where David was before. I walk up behind her and slap her butt. She instantly turned around to slap me soon realizing who I was "Y/NNN DAVIDD" Wolfie's eyes darted from his phone and looked at us. "We didn't know you guys where here" Wolfie said somewhat relived from his border "Yeah they've been here for 45 minutes" we turn around to see the lady at the register. She smirked and looked back at her phone. I looked at David's now red face and bit my lip. We turned back around to see Sylvia and Wolfie looking at us confused. We just smiled and sat down. Sylvia asked for help on choosing and David helping Wolfie out with his boredom. My phone lights up "Big Dick Dave: I hope you don't think, I forgot about your punishment kitten... " I adjust myself in the chair instantly getting wet again "I know daddy I can't wait"