Jealous Ryan

1K READSSSSSSS

1K

OMG 

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH 

"Are you fucking serious right now?!" Ryan said slamming the door shut "Yes, I'm serious! Ryan! You can't do this!" I snapped at him "Are you kidding me right now, Y/N? Wolfie has been texting you non-stop and you didn't even wanna tell me." He paused at looked at me.. " Not just for a question or sum... but for the past couple of weeks you kept it a secret and now you're telling me nothing's going on between you too?!" Why would he say that...."He's just a friend! Hes like your brother... Stop doing that. I'm not guilty of what your saying! I'm not cheating on you Ryan" I said trying to hold in my tears. "Oh, so you're not guilty Y/N?" Tears making my eyes heavy I lost all of my hope I just looked at him. "So you wouldn't tell me, you would keep this a secret. Look at me in my eyes and tell me you didn't like it." I bowed my head knowing my defeat, Ryan has been straying away from me lately. Hasn't answered my calls, texts, less dates I hardly see him and when we do meet we end up arguing. Yeah I text Wolfie.. nothing more. "Yeah exactly, don't act like you dont love it, Yeah Y/N  look at me and tell me that you still love me... After you play around with my brother?" he asks sarcastically. A tear slips out of  my eye and rolls down my cheek. "Fuck, I knew it..." he mumbled under his breath.  He turned away from me walking upstairs "Why cant you just FUCKING TRUST ME RYAN. NOTHING HAPPENED NOTHING EVERY FUCKING WILL" I screamed trying to save the situation. But instead all I heard was him stomping upstairs. "SHUT THE FUCK UP Y/N.... Your talking bullshit! Stop lying to me!" he said causing me to walk upstairs behind him . As if my mind shut on instantly" Your jealous aren't you.. You know how fucked up you've been for the last few months...  " I said walking closer to him" You know how bad  you have treated me for the last month, no calls, no texts, no dates.. nothing now you stressed thinking Ima cheat on you.. Huh. Maybe that's what I should do, you might as well accuse me of something I'm actually doing"

Ryan turns round and looks at me. Ryan is normally a funny and chill person, so seeing him like this threw me off. Dominance flooding over him. " You're mine Y/N."  he walked closer to me and continued. "Don't ever forget that. You're my girl "  his body now inches away from mine the heat off of his body clashing with mine. His sudden dominance took over me leaving me at a lost for words. "Y/N" he said holding the side of my head in his hand brushing my cheek with his thumb.. " Do understand what I'm saying? " he punched the wall above my head. Making me jump. He looked deeper in my eyes with more  a step forward and closed the distance between us dominance controlling him . I rest my head on the wall behind behind and close my eyes "Y-yes R-rya-n..."he dominance slowly turning me on  " Teaser.. You love teasing me, don't you..." he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. "You like doing this to me... dont you. You know how I feel about loosing you, you know how I feel about other guys hitting on you" His lips brush over my neck. "ANSWER ME" causing me to shake . "Ry-ryan..." I try to whimper out but he keeps going. His hands  trail down my body.  His fingers run down my waist until they reach my hips.  "But you'll never do that again, right kitten? " he whispers as he finally attaches himself to my neck leaving wet kisses. Everything is spinning,  I can't concentrate. Ryan pins me up to the wall and my thoughts fly away.  "Tell me you won't do that again" he snaps my out of my thoughts "Only if you treat me right Ryan, treat me how I'm supposed to be treated. Cuz if you did I won't feel the need to find it somewhere else. If you love me prove it Ryan "  I somehow managed to say. He didn't answer at first I just felt him smile on my neck. "You're my princess. You're all mine. Not Wolfie, NOBODY got it?" he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. His lips finally left my neck surely leaving a hickey. He looked at me "You're mine Y/N, and only mine, lemme prove that to you princess" I looked at him and he places me on the bed and climbs on top of me. He stares at me for a few seconds. "Show me I'm yours Ryan" I whisper to him holding his face. His lips slowly kiss mine and I feel his hands rub my boobs and down my body run down the side of my waist he stops kissing me to lift his shirt off of me. A small arch in my back  as his eyes roam over my  body he unhooks my bra trowing it across the room . His eyes fall lower on my body just for a few seconds before pulling my shorts off "No panties... Naughty'' he winks at me and then trace back up to my lips. I hold the back of his neck and play around with his little curls. Causing the kiss gets more aggressive. I can feel his boner in between my legs as he crawls down and kisses my collar bone "Uggh Ryan baby"  His name falls from my lips gaining a evil grin from him. "Say it baby, come on" he says" Ryan please" "Please what? what is it you want princess"He groaned "Take it off" I said to him causing him to take his clothes off." Fuck" I bit my lip looking at him gaining a cutie smile from him showing a dimple "Tell me how much you want me baby" he says while pressing his body against mine. "Baby please" I say holding the back of his neck pulling him closer to me. He ignores me and rubs my slit and stops. The excitement of  it all building up and my body and I couldn't take it anymore. I  grab his hard dick and slowly rubbed it gaining a grown from him. "Fuck princess...Come here" He lays on the bed and pulls me up to him so now I'm on top . He grabs my hips and his fingertips pressed into my skin. He positions himself and slides into me slowly so I feel every inch. "F-fuck Rya-n" I cry out. I quickly adjusted, and he started to make me bounce on his dick. Causing my whole body to shake from the sensations. My hands fall on his chest as I start riding harder  "Damn Princes" he moaned causing my walls to clench around him driving us both closer to our orgasms.  Which caused him to turn us over again, gained more power over me and started getting faster and more aggressive, he got deeper and every time he pulled out he slammed back in sending shivers through me. "R-r-y-y-a-an F-u-UCK" I cried out his name "You like it princess?" he groaned in my ear pushing me closer to my orgasm " Oh Daddy.." " F-fuck me just like that U-g-g-h Da-dd-y" "Yeah princess"  he started getting harder and faster "I'm so close baby Fuck" I moaned as he went deeper "Ugh fuck, Ryann" I moaned as his movements got deeper and slower I screamed as my orgasm ripped though me also being filled by Ryan's cum. He exhaled and collapsed next to me "Damn"..... I put my head on his chest "Y/N that was amazing... except the argument part" I  couldn't respond all of my energy drained out of me. He kissed my forehead "I love you Y/N" he groaned I smiled "I love you too Ryan" I looked up to give him a kiss just to see he fell asleep. I chuckled and kissed his cheek I lay back down on his chest just to fell him slap my ass and laugh.... 

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS SOOOOOO 1 K READS 

TOMORROW I'M RELEASING  "MORE WOLFIE" TOMORROW!!FEB 14, 2018!!!!! if you haven't already go watch the trailer on Instagram @ dailywolfgang or @ itsyefam