Chapter 11: Deceit and the Assassin Baby

It seems that the world's will wasn't fooled at all.

No.

It was that..

The world already figured out everything from the start.

It was I who has been fooled.

The black mass which concealed the inner demon's core slowly cleared up, revealing a single Chinese character.

I was too arrogant.

But I'll take your challenge.

My act to depict melancholy was a fail.

Thinking so, Feng Lei didn't seem to disappointed, instead, an insane grin slowly made its way into his face.

Nevertheless, this is now a part of me. The seed of my true self.

I welcome you...

Deceit.

Feng Lei grit his teeth in pain when the seed started to rotate at the center of his dantian, absorbing bits of his blood and turning them into blood energy, following the pattern from the Demon God's Blood Scriptures.

Though he was consumed by a soul-wracking pain, Feng Lei eerily managed to retain his grin.

[Deceit. The one which lies.]

Where lies become the truth.

[Ranked ninth of the most powerful demonic seeds]

With the power to cast illusions that are no different from reality.

[One of the only two seeds from the top ten to have no demon god presiding over.]

Then, I shall be the first.

I will become the demon god of deceit!

Unhesitatingly, Feng Lei controlled all of his essence blood towards his dantian, immediately being attracted to the demonic seed and absorbed.

Feeling as if his whole body was being roasted in hell fire, Feng Lei let out a silent scream, unable to produce any sounds from the extreme pain.