forward

Epigraph

"You must remember, family is often born of blood, but it doesn't depend on blood. Nor is it exclusive of friendship. Family members can be your best friends, you know. And best friends, whether or not they are related to you, can be your family."

-Trenton Lee Stewart, The Mysterious Benedict Society (The Mysterious Benedict Society, #1)

___________________________________

Extended summary

Hailee Williams an ordinary girl. Her family decided to move into a new city for a fresh start, hoping that they will have better luck at finding a permanent home.

Battling with anxiety, she tries to discover the city she is in and her new school. She didn't realise she needed help until she bumped into the school's bad boys.

Follow her as she uncovers the secrets to finding a home with the help of four weird, attractive guys.

_______________________________________

Note

This book is cliché but I tried to differentiate it from the others. It deals with heavy topics such as mental illness, racism, sexism and poverty.
It has a representation of people of color and LGBTQ+ so I hope I do them justice.

Also, this is all fictional. The characters, places and etcetera are all made up.

This is copyright reserved to me. But I don't own any of the pictures on the cover or in the media section.

Lastly, I hope you enjoy it and thank you for giving the book a chance.

Not edited, yet.

______________________________________

Status

Completed

Started: 7/2/2018
Finished: 12/10/2018