07.| fúria

fúria
{Portuguese} 》fury

J e f f e r y

    Fury burned in my chest like a wild fire. Anger consumed all my senses and all I could see was red. I gritted my teeth and hoped to find something or someone to punch. After I left Aries and Hailee, I headed straight to my car. I drove to the only place I know could calm me down. I didn't care about the rest of the classes nor my parents knowing. They didn't care much anyway. They are always busy with business trips and new developments in their company and all they care about is their precious reputation. They didn't care about me, they didn't care about my feelings and they certainly wouldn't care if I disappeared off this Earth so I don't care about them either.

I drove to a garage I rented a few years back to keep my boxing stuff in. I wasn't good at boxing or anything, I just do it for the thrill and to get my anger out. It was better than punching humans which I tend to do a lot more. I parked my car and got out. I left my backpack behind and headed straight to the drawer where I keep my boxing gloves. I wore the red vibrant gloves feeling the adrenaline kick in.

Ever since Hailee got into the picture, I have been getting more and more mad. She imbibed herself into the group since day one. At first I thought she will only stay with us for a couple of days and then the rumors will scare her away. I thought Aries would cut her off but he only seems to be getting closer to her. Edward is also excited about her and I don't know why. Nathan, on the other hand, is head over heels for her friend Ana. I didn't mind Ana much since she rarely talks with us outside lunch or hang out. I could feel she isn't comfortable around us which made me happy. I don't want anyone in our group, I even hated Nathan when he joined us three years ago. Until now, I still have problems with him.

It is hard for me to accept people and I assume that once Aries and Edward meet somebody, they're going to forget me. Pitiful, I know. The thought was always here. Ever since I was a kid. I used to scare anyone who tried to come close to them. I think it all goes back to my abandonment issues that I developed because of my parents. The thought of them just makes me want to hit the punching bag ten times harder. 

I kept on punching until my knuckles burned, until I felt all my anger was finally out of my system. I took off the gloves and changed my shirt since it was soaked with sweat. I didn't have a shower in the garage so I settled for clean clothes. I got in the car and drove back "home".

I opened the house door and walked inside. I noticed three pairs of shoes laying on the door mat and Aries leather jacket was hanging on the hanger next to the door. I figured that they will come and visit me after school since I disappeared mid day. I gave Aries a spare key long time ago and he has been using to get in here since 7th grade.

"Hey, guys." I said as I threw my phone on the couch. I took a seat next to Aries while Edward sat on the arm chair and Nathan sat on the floor eating a bowl of lucky charms.

"Where did you go, man?" Aries asked.

"To the garage." A short answer that explained a lot.

"What got your panties in twist this time?" Nathan glanced at me from the floor.

"Nothing you need to worry about." I rolled my eyes.

"What did I miss?" I asked.

"Edward's knock knock jokes." Aries smirked.

"Thank God I missed that." I muttered. Edward likes to think he's funny. While, sometimes, he can be hilarious, other times he is just annoying.

I switched on the XBOX and let the boys choose a game. I went over to the kitchen to get some snacks. I heard someone enter the kitchen and I saw Nathan standing there, looked pissed. I sighed.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Quit treating me this way, man! I didn't do anything to hurt you. You're just being racist at this point!" Nathan exclaimed. I clenched my fist and exhaled loudly.

"I'm not trying to be.." He caught me off my before I could explain myself.

"Is it because I'm Mexican and you are filthy rich white boy? Why are you treating me like trash?" He exclaimed again. I have never seen him this angry. Usually, Nathan is the logical one in this weird group. Aries and I were the hot headed one and he was the calm one. Edward was another story entirely.

"No!" I shouted. He looked taken back for a second before furrowing angrily at me.

"Listen.." I sighed.

"I have a problem with new people, I have a problem with making friends." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"But I have been here for almost three years." He replied.

"Exactly! I have a problem accepting people so I come off as racist, rude, arogant, entitled. I don't mean to hurt your feelings or offend you." It felt like a heavy weight was lifted off my shoulders but I felt extremely vulnerable. I felt exposed.

"Amigo..." He sighed and went in for a hug but I moved to the side.

"Too soon?" He smirked and I nodded with a grin of my own. We took back the snacks and sat next to Aries and Edward as they played Mario cart. We spent the night yelling at each other and the TV.

How did u like Jeffery's Point of view? Should I do it more often? With different characters? Comment to let me know.

Also, how is the story so far? Are u enjoying it?

Sorry for the short chapter, I might updated another one later or tomorrow and I might not. We will see. Hope u have a great day/ night. X