Hello there.

Author-chan: Are ya'll excited?? >:D

Geno: Let's just get on with it.

Death: Oh~ I am! >:3

Geno: Oh stars.

Author-chan: Lights,Camera,ACTION! >:D

-------------------------------------------

[Geno's Pov]

I'm....I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry.. I shouldn't have... I...I...

It dropped down to it's knees and starts crying,covering it's face with its bloody red stained hands.

"You've done enough. It's time to rest. You're probably tired by now."

the figure walked to it and swings it's scythe at the back of its head.

"You rest. By BURNING IN HELL!"

The figure swings it's scythe across it's neck and it's head came flying to my direction. When it hits the ground. It rolled to me and it bumped to my damaged shaking legs. It shows it's face and says the 2 words weakly.

I'm sorry.

And when it took it's last breath. It slowly fades away in a cloud of dust and particles. Then the figure faces me with its torn out grin. "I'm s o r r y   y  o  u    h   a   v   e       t      o          s         e            e"

------------

"YO MY CLEVERLY TSUNDERE-ISH BROSKI YA HAVE TO WAKE UP"

I slowly opened my sockets and saw my annoying little brother waking me up. Oh. It's.... Night?

"Ugh. Fresh... What's up?"

I slowly lifted my right arm and rubbed my socket. I looked at his face and saw fear in it. He was shaking.

"M-Mom.. Sh-She....... She...."

His tears came smoothly down on his face I was shocked.i smiled and slowly I wiped it away. I grabbed his shoulder making him to face me.

"Shhh. Now stop crying and tell me what's wrong with..."

My sockets windens as I saw blood stains oh his jacket and cuts. He was hurt but it can slowly heal. Wait.... Where's Error?

"B-b-bro. W-where's E-e-error?"

I stuttered as I felt tears coming down to my face. He took of his glasses and wiped away his tears.

"H-he's f-fine... B-but he's r-really in-injured.. He's in th-the kitchen... Trying to find a way.."

Suddenly there was a loud crash and glass was flying everywhere. I slowly opened my eyes and saw... A figure. Smiling and carrying a knife. That knife. I fell of my bed as those images tried to haunt me again. I hold my head as the pain keeps hitting me. My bro looked at me and hissed at the figure.

"WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING US!?"

My little brother stepped up bravely shouting to all his might to the figure. It smiled and pointed it's knife to me.

"I want him."

Our sockets windens as the figure started laughing maniacally.

"Y-You can't just take away..."

The figure threw its knife to my brother. He was too slow he was stunned by its bloody red smile. I ran to him but something. Pushed me and I fell. I saw blood coming out of it and it fell to the ground. My vision was blurry but I tried to look at him slowly.