Cold. Mentally,Physically, and Emotionally.

Hi. ( ' ▽ ' )ノ

***

"SO yoU rIppEd It?" Error questions while washing the dishes. I sighed. "Yeah.". Fresh laughed. And did a gun finger "Aimee sis is gunna get ya real bad!". I groaned. Obviously...

My thoughts moved to the point where that guy.. Witnessed me murdering that evil dress. I mean. When he walked away. The atmosphere suddenly got cold. The feeling was. Weird.

I sighed as Error and Fresh argued again. Usually I stop them, but... I'm not really in the mood anymore. Anyway. I wonder what Aimee will react when I ripped that evil thing into shreds?

Eh. Whatever. I'm still not free. I sighed in disappointment.

[ ????'s Pov]

I saw them arguing again. And another just staring at that blank space... The other two sure are noisy. I could stop them. But it might get awkward. And hazardous. I sighed.

Aimee walked in and saw me. She smiled and walked right to me. "Why are you not talking to them? You're gonna be with them if you want this job, you know?" She frowned.

"I don't wanna. Besides. If I did they'll ignore me anyway." I sighed. She wears an annoyed face and glared at me. "Nuh-uh! *sigh* just. Come here." She grabbed my arm and dragged me to them.

"Guys. This is Hail, your new. Work mate!" She smiled brightly. The two snapped and and one smiled at me with a gunfinger "Whazzap dude! The names Fresh! How Ye doin' on this rad day?"

"Bad." I replied. Wait. I think I got that wrong.

His smile faded. But he smiled again anyway. Still doing his gun fingers.

The other guy next to him snickered. "SUp? ThE nAmEs ErrOr." He said with a glitchy voice. Huh. That's..... Nevermind. Anyway. I nodded a bit.

I looked at the guy in the back staring at me. "Geno." He muttered. Wait. That guy seems familiar... Oh. It's that guy i ran in the dressing room.... I still feel sorry about taking away his uniform. I sighed.

"Okay! Introduction is enough! Work is the first thing in the morning. For now. You can go home and get some rest. I know you guys are tired from all that. Also. Eat well." Aimee gives them the groceries I picked up earlier. They nodded and the Error guy took it as he thanks her.

After some stuff. They left. Well. The Cafe is gonna close anyway. I better leave too.

I picked up my stuff and said my goodbye to Aimee. I left the cafe and I walked to the bus stop. I sat down the bench and waited for the bus.

When the bus came I stood up and climbed inside it. Until I heard someone yelling. "W-Wait for me!" It yelled. I paused and the bus driver rushed me to find a seat. I just nodded and quickly find my seat. After that the bus driver closed the door and drove.