Everything about you makes me curious.

Now I got motivated to write more. Thank you for your never ending support guys.

---

[Reaper's Pov]

Me, Ink,Blue, and Geno's Brothers are on our way to the hospital. The trip was quiet as we all tried to process Geno's accident.

How did he get the accident? Was it by recklessness? He didn't see the lights. Is it his fault or is it the drivers fault? Which reminds me. Why was the light switched so fast?

I slowly ate all my thoughts as we arrived on the parking lot in the hospital. We were just following the ambulance. I know I'm supposed to be doing my job as a cop to stay in the crash area. But man, it's Geno here we're talking about!

We all ran and followed the guys who was rolling the wheeled bed. On the bed... Well, was Geno. We tried to wake him up but he lost consciousness. When we were at the door to the emergency room, we were stopped.

Geno's brothers were yelling to let us in. But the doctor refused and told us to calm down. We were forced to stay outside and wait.

***

Moments later, The doctor came out with a calm face.

Error asked "Is my brOthEr OkAy? Is hIs cOndItIOn bAd??" All of us were wearing a worried face.

The doctor replied "Well, The car crash did not cause any damage on him, so you do not need to worry about that. Although I want to ask you a question about his wound on his chest and his melting socket."

This left everyone silent. We had no idea how to reply to that. But, I'm sure Fresh and Error know something about this. And I'm all 'ears' to listen.

[Error's Pov]

Fuck. How do I explain this!? Why did he have to get a carcrash!? Is this really.. Welp. I have to explain everything. Even if it hurts me to say it.

"WE hAd An AccIdEnt whEn wE wErE kIds. A dEmOn chIld AppEArEd In my brOthEr's rOOm. BUt bEfOrE It dId, ThEy InjUrEd OUr mOthEr. And thEy cAUsEd IntErnAl blEEding On my brOthEr."

The doctor frowned "I am so sorry to hear that."

Me and Fresh smiled bitterly "YOU dOnt nEEd tO. It's nOt yOUr fAUlt."

I glanced at the others. They were terrified. Reaper on the other hand, was emotion less. But his killing intent can be felt miserably. And It sent shiver down to our spines.

The doctor looked down to their notebook. "Well  I am so sorry to say that he can't be fixed due to his severe damage on his rib cage and half a soul. If he has felt fine after the accident and feel normal like he used to. I suppose he can be back after 2 weeks."

I almost cried at that. "ThAnk yOU dOctoR."

The doctor smiled "My pleasure. You are allowed to visit the patient at any time you like."

[Geno's Pov]

I 'awakened' due to a sharp pain on my chest.... Oh right. That's just my wound.

I tried to sit up but to no effect. I can't move.

I looked around the room and it smells fresh...... Exactly like it smells like fresh.

"Bro...?"

I looked to see Fresh beside me. "Oh! Fresh. Didn't see ya there..."

My sockets widened as arms squeezed my body and a crying Fresh encounters my shoulder.

"F...Fresh?"

"You scared me to death bro! Please don't do that again! Everyone got really worried." He sobbed.

I was surprised. He actually cried for me.. He also losing his lingo.

I hugged him back and closed my socket. "I'm sorry bro. I promise I won't do that again.."

And this time, I will keep this promise. For the sake of everyone else.

"So. Where is Error and the others?" I asked as we broke the hug.

"H-He's outside. Ink and Blue left...... Reaper is also o-outside." He stutters. Losing his lingo.

"Oh. Thanks.... When will I be out?" I asked again.

"Well. The doctor said if you're feeling fine you can be out in 2 weeks... After some immense check ups."Fresh replied.

"Hmh. Great." I groaned.

Me and Fresh looked at the door to see some familiar faces going in. And they were of course, Error and... Reaper.

W-wait. Why is he here? Isn't it his duty to be in the crash area cause it's his job to calm people and guide the tragedy and traffic? Wait. Why is he looking at me seriously? Did I do something wrong? STAP EIT OR I'LL LOSE MAI MIND!!!

Error weaved out a sigh "I gUEss yOU twO cOUld tAlk. I jUst cAmE In tO mAkE sUrE GeNo Is OkAy."

He and Fresh was gonna leave but I tugged Error's shirt. Error looked at me and smiled. He kissed my forehead.

"Don't worry. If anything bad happens. Shout, okay?" He says in his softest and non glitchy voice of his. 

I nodded and he and Fresh exits the room.

Now that I felt awkward cause mister police officer task force to keep me safe and not doing their job is here. I feel bad for some reason.

"Why are you still here...." I asked.

"Non of your concern. You've been through a lot huh?" Reaper reminds.

I lose my face for a second there and I just shook my head "Why do you ask?"

When I looked at him his face were just inches apart from mine. "I'm just. Curious about you. Everything about you makes me curious."

I felt my face melt. It's not just the sausage talking!!!! Its HIM!!!!!

His face moved closer to mine and I couldn't move. Even if I can. My body wouldn't listen. What's happening!?? N...

Our lips touched each other and my sockets grew bigger. We kissed...... We actually kissed.....!!

The next move was totally un expected..... 

I kissed back on him and wrapped my arms around him.

NOW THIS IS INTENSE!!! Why.. Why cant I stop???!!!

I.... mean..... We already d-did this before.... When why can't I..... 

Do I... Love him?

[Reaper's Pov]

I felt his arms wrapped around me as the kiss grew hot and intense.

Hehe. Guess what. He's a real good damn kisser. But the bad news is. I can't explore his mouth like last time.

The kiss ended by him pushing away and covering his face like a tsum tsum. Now that's just cute.

"W-Why did you do that- y-you blob!!!" He yelled.

"But you kissed me back." I smirked.

"Get out of here you blob!! You have a god damn job for crying out loud!"

Awww he does care about me.

"Okay okay. I'll go... After one last kis-"

"OkAy dUdE. YOU REALLY gOt tO gO nOw. I'm gEttIng thIs fEElIng thAts nOt trUstwOrthy Of yOU rIght nOw."

Awww man. Moment destroyed.

---

YAS!!! 1110 words!! YAHOO!! Hoped you like this chap