HOLI SHI-

GREAT FAKKIN THANKS TO Fandomisunstoppable and Bunni-tea and many more wattpaders out there!! Your words or comment brought inspiration back into me! Like pumping gas back into an old dusty car- (wtf was that?? XDDDD *dies*)

And because of that. Here is the last, bonus chapter for this fanfic. Before it gets deleted XDD want me to delete it?

---

Geno woke up from the heat of sunshine covering over his face, making his face scrunch up, still adjusting from the brightness of the sun. As he finally got used to it and opened his sockets, he sat up. 

He looked over his side and saw a Reaper, smiling and staring at him. "Morning' Sunshine." He stated, putting a honey hand onto the scarfed skeleton's cheek. This made Geno smile with a bright blush on his cheek. And for once of his life, he was happy.

"Morning." He replied.

The couple got off the bed and the Reaper went back in to change his clothes, this gave Geno some time to cook. 

He puts on his apron, tied it behind him, then prepares the things he needed for their breakfast.

While finishing up and was just getting started to cook, Geno heard the door creaking open and a soft sound of the door closing. He then heard footsteps going here in the kitchen.

"Huh. That was fast." Geno couldn't help but feel impressed. This made Reaper chuckle and sat down on the chair, putting his crossed legs on the table. 

"What do you got here for me, My pet~" he joked, or atleast teased the small. The small's current mood was completely destroyed because of that. "I'm not your pet." He growled, while breaking or completely smashing the eggs open.

"Okay then.... My maid~?" Reaper chuckled, a hand on his cheek and an elbow on the table, Supporting him. This made the small skeleton blush a deep red "NO..."

"Awwww c'mon, sunshine!" Reaper puts his legs down, just his arms on the table, and of course, a golden flower in a vase on the spot. 

"Don't keep me waiting~" Reaper cooed.

Geno sighed before a smile, putting their food down on the table and kissed Reaper's cheek before sitting next to him. "Love you, you Fucking tall tower."

"Love you too~"

---

There you go. I hoped you liked this fiction. It was nice seeing my.. 'Innocent' self working on it. I hope I can see you guys again!