Don't forget.

Geno: G-Greya! Get me out of here! I don't want to be alone! Especially with him!

Reaper: :3 so. Let's do our little alone time shall we?

Geno: OH HELL NO! GREYA GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!

Author-chan: no :3

----------------------

[Geno's Pov]

Black.when you pass out in a certain moment. It always become. Into a black space. Cold wind. Just enough to get chills down your spine. And music. Edgy. But noisy music. And the scent. Ugh. Just enough to poison your nose trills. And a weird feeling. That when-

Something suddenly stops and inertia hits me. I fell down and landed flat on the ground. I felt a slight pain on my head and my leg. I couldn't move because I think my hands are tangled together. Ow. What the heck is happening?

I felt someone grabbed me and throws me back on a sitting position. Although it hurts. I slowly opened my eyes....

"Hello." A cop said with a smug look in its face. I jumped out of surprise and landed on someone. "Oh. Uh sorry." I stood up and turned to see its face. "No it's okay." He smiled apologetically and I smiled weakly at him. I felt him glare at the cop behind me and whispered some words. I turned my head around and examine at the cold,yet comforting breeze. Until it hit me.

I groaned. Great. They found out. I thought sarcastically. My scrunched up face made the black guy chuckle and the other giggled. And the one at front just smiled. I just rolled my eyes till pain struck on my wrist and my leg. It hurt so much like a thousand hammers pounding to it! Especially my leg. It feels like a train ran over it.

Suddenly the black cop grabbed my leg and I Flinched. I started to kick him hesitantly but I soon gave up because I was too weak to even move. I gulped and I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I felt a boney hand touch my (lip? Imma just call it that) and he  moves his skull near mine.

"Shh. Now where does it hurt?" He said while looking straight to my sockets. I blushed slightly and gulped.AAAAA! Wait. Why is he concerned about me. Then I heard the cop on my back giggling and started calling names and ship? Afterdeath? The fuck is that shit?

The guy infront suddenly spoke in a cheerful tone "aww. You too look perfect for each other~" I looked at the rear view mirror and he has stars in his eyes I blushed a slight (Ok Imma replace it red) red color. He started to move away and hides his face with his hands. Then I felt someone pushed me and I landed on his shoulder.

 Then I felt someone pushed me and I landed on his shoulder

(Artsu by me)

I quickly moved away from him and covered my face with my scarf. AAAA My face is melting! ;A; then the guy beside me quickly clapped his hands. "Now. This is officially my OTP." It said proudly and did a pose. I just hid my face and snuggled on my scarf. I took a little glance at the black cop and stared at him. He kinda looks familiar.... Wait. It was that guy in the cafe! I groaned again.