Accident.

Ey... I made my own original Story..... You can check it out if you like fantasy e.e

---

~Geno's Pov~

As me,Error, and Fresh walked in the cold yet calm late after noon. I suddenly thinked of Reaper absentmindedly.

His beautiful hollow eyes. His handsome and cute face. His nice and flirty personality. Hell he's fucking hot....

Wait wait what!? Did I just.... Fuck no! I'm not INLOVE with him. Am I? No! I'm not! I can prove it! I can... I can look on his face without blushing! Yeah! That's right! I'm not INLOVE.

"HEy GEnO. YOU OkAy? YOUr blUshIng A dEEp rEd y'knOw?" I heard Error say. Looking at me with a confused and raised brow face.

Fresh laughed beside me "I'm sure he's talkin abt dat Grim Reaper police Skele guy." He chuckled as he fixes his funky glasses.

I felt like my face melting "Sh-Shut up!!" I yelled.

Fresh laughed and puts his arm over his head like he's stretching "Ya can deny all Ye want. But I ain't believin that yo."

I rolled my pinprick "What ever! I'll go on a head!" I said as I walked fast and go through them. 

Argh! I'm so fricking pissed right now. I crossed the road absentmindedly without seeing the stop light.

I heard a car beeping and I looked around to see it. 

Error and Fresh were yelling.

Car breaks could be heard.

But it's too late......

I'm...... Gonna be taken to the hospital obviously. And everyone will be mad at me. 

That's my guess.

SCREECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BANG!!!!!!!

***

~Reaper's Pov~

*Beep *Beep

[Hello? Reaper, Reaper, there has been a car crash on a turning point to the east. I want you to check it out, I repeat ((too lazy to type hnnn)) over.]

"We'll be on our way. "

I bid goodbye to Aimee and took my team to the car. Blue was of course the driver and he turned on the horn...

Me,Ink and Blue were driving to a turning point by the east. There were news that there was a car crash here. As soon as we stopped. The ambulance came.....

Wait... Is that.... Error.... Fresh..?

My sockets widened as some people were carrying a ((whachamacallit)) and I was even shocked when I knew that....

The person who got hit... Was Geno

Ink gasped "Oh no....."

Blue "It's Geno!!"

My grip on the chair clothe got tighter "Alright Geno. Stop playing tricks on me. It's not even funny." I growled.

~End of Part~

Sorry it's short. It's 3 percent now and it's 12 am.