~Chapter 1~

Thing's you need to know
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n: Your name
E/c: Eye color
H/c: Hair color
F/c: Fav color
S/f/c: Second fav color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Pov:

Hi my names Y/n Ro'meave, Garroth Ro'meave's twin sister, I moved to Phoenix Drop a couple months ago after running away from O'kasis, I was able to find my 3 brother's who were also living in Phoenix Drop and I'm a guard, I was on patrol on the outskirts of Phoenix Drop when someone came out of the bushes, they were a shadow knight "Who the hell are you?" I asked holding my sword towards them "Dammit a guard" he muttered "I'm going to ask you again, who are you and what are you doing here? Shadow knight" I stated.

"I'm just here visiting" he replied "No your not, I know the tricks" I stated  "Your a smart little girl" he said "Don't call me little, now answer the question now or else I'll have to get the head guard and the lord" I said and he growled "Gene" He replied and my eyes widen, I jumped at him and held my sword to his neck "So your Gene, Dante's brother, I've heard all about you, I'd suggest you leave or I'll slit your throat" I stated.

Gene just growled "Looks like I'll have to kill you first" he smirked before jumping back and pulling out a sword "I love a good challenge, prepare to go down pretty boy" I chuckled as I jumped at him but he blocked it, when he jumped at me I blocked as well, I quickly put one hand to my side as I shot a fireball at him knocking him back, unlike my brothers I had fire magic.

"So you're a magic user huh? Looks like I'm bringing back a prisoner" he said "You gotta catch me first" I said jumping up into a tree, I've trained for years to be a guard and I know how to do almost everything you need to, plus I've taught myself how to do extra things. 

"Heh you are smart" I heard the guy said as he pulled out daggers and started tossing them in my direction, we were in the middle of the forest so I just kept jumping from tree to tree, that was until a dagger hit me across the stomach and I was knocked down, I fell to the ground hard, I pushed myself up slightly with one arm as I held my stomach with my other arm "Good fight" He chuckled "Y/N!" I heard my twin brother call as I heard footsteps "Garroth!" I yelled before I was knocked out and grabbed.

Garroth's Pov:

Vylad, Zane, Laurence and I ran into the forest, Y/n hadn't come back from her patrol and we went looking for her, that's when we heard fighting and then a small yell, when we stopped we saw Gene and he was carrying Y/n bridal style and she was knocked out. 

"Give us back our sister!" I yelled but Gene ran, we chased him for a bit but soon lost him "Dammit where did he go!?" I exclaimed, "I don't know but there's no use to keep looking, we gotta go get the others!" Laurence said and I clenched my fists but calmed down "Garroth were all pissed off right now, let's just head back to Phoenix Drop and get the others" Vylad stated "Your right baby brother, let's go" I sighed and we went back 'Gene is SO dead for taking my sister.' I thought 

Gene's Pov:

I got back to the nether carrying the unconscious Ro'meave girl and went to the cells in the castle, I put bandages around her waist onto the parts where I had cut it and left her in the cells, I then went to go see Shad. 

"Did you complete the mission?" Shad's shadow asked not turning to me "No sir, but I did capture a Ro'meave with fire magic" I replied "Fire magic you say? Which Ro'meave?" he asked "A girl, I'm guessing one of their twins" I stated "Ah Garroth Ro'meave's sister, powerful girl. Would be a shame to her family if she were to become one of us" Shad chuckled "Would you like me to turn her?" I asked "Yes. But wait a bit, let her siblings soak up the loss of their precious sister" He chuckled "Yes sir" I said and I left for the cells.

First chapter! I'm super excited about releasing this book! I hope you guys enjoy it!