~Chapter 6~

~Timeskip~

Your Pov:

It has been about 4 months since I lost control, Garroth, Laurence and Vylad told me what happened, how I almost killed Garroth, I felt horrible and I still do... I was walking around on patrol, I hadn't been feeling too good lately, I had been seeing things "Y/n" I heard a voice say, I looked around me but no one was there "Where are you, and who are you" I growled pulling out my sword. 'If I'm seen people will think I've gone insane...' I thought, to get away from everyone I ran into the forest that was close by and stopped when I was pretty far out.

"Y/n," The voice said, it was in my head 'Must be my shadow knight side' I thought "Who the hell are you!? Where the hell are you!?" I yelled looking around me, no one was there but I felt pain in my head and heart "Y/N!" I heard someone yell from behind me but I didn't know who because before I could tell. Everything went black. 

~Timeskip~

I woke up next to a fire in a cave wrapped in what seemed to be a cape, I looked around and I saw Gene by the fire, I quickly sat up "Oh your finally awake. How are you feeling?" He asked, "Where the hell are we and why did you bring me here?" I asked "Hey I asked first" he replied "I'm alright, now answer my questions," I said "First off, were in a cave close to Phoenix Drop, second I brought you here because I saw you pass out in the woods. You were trying to fight your shadow knight side weren't you?" He asked and I nodded.

"Wait why are you out here? And why are you being so nice to me?" I asked "You have way too many questions, but to answer them. After I couldn't finish the mission to kill Lord Aphmau I was banished from the nether by Shad. Second I'm being nice to you because I couldn't just leave you out there in the woods" He stated "Guess your right but what about my brothers? And everyone in Phoenix Drop?" I asked "My guess is that their fine and looking for you. You can go if you'd like" he answered.

"You're not going to try and stop me?" I asked "Now why would I do that? You have people waiting for you to come home" he sighed, I stood up and headed for the cave entrance "Gene... thank you... I'll come back soon I promise, then we can talk a bit more" I said. "I would like that. Have a good night Y/n" he said and I smiled at him before leaving.

Gene's Pov:

"She's such a sweet girl" I chuckled "So you gained her trust, nice work Gene," Sasha said walking in with Zenix "She's easier to trick than you think" I replied, "So what's next?" Zenix asked "I gain her trust more, I learn more about her then when she doesn't realize it, kill her and I get her powers" I explained "Easy enough, but did you really have to care for her like that? It made my heart feel mushy" Sasha groaned.

"Easiest way to gain someone's trust Sasha, care for them" I laughed "We should probably get going or else someone will find all 3 of us. See ya around Gene" Zenix said "See ya" I said before the 2 left. Some reason my heart wasn't feeling anger or hatred.. when I was around Y/n I actually felt happy... 'Dammit Gene don't be like this! You have to kill her!' I thought trying to control my strange feelings.

Hey guys! Sorry for not uploading at all I've been really really busy! And school starts tomorrow for me so I'll be even busier. I'll try to upload when I can for sure! I hope you had an amazing Christmas and New Year! Bai! ~Kat