~Chapter 9~

Your Pov:

When I woke up the next morning the gem wasn't on my bedside, I was able to get up easily and I wasn't in pain anymore so I got up and started looking for the gem but I couldn't find it. I kept looking until I noticed Lucinda walked in "Looks like your feeling better." She chuckled "Yeah I am... but I can't find that gem I had" I replied "Maybe that was the cause of your sickness" Lucinda stated "No way, I got that from a friend" I replied. 

"Whatever you say, but I'm glad you can at least get up and walk around" she sighed "I'm going on patrol then, I haven't in a bit" I replied before leaving, my brothers had already left for patrol so I ended up running into them along with their boyfriends "Hey Y/n, glad to see your feeling better" Travis said "I am, thanks" I replied "I guess it was only a one day thing" Garroth chuckled.

"Yeah, I guess" I sighed, suddenly there was a small crash near the gate. Pretty much everyone in the village went to go see what it was, it was Gene, Sasha, Zenix and a lot of shadow knights.

Gene's Pov:

"What the hell do you want Gene?" Lord Aphmau asked harshly, I didn't answer "Isn't it obvious, we've come for Y/n" Zenix chuckled "You guys never give up, do you? Well, you're not taking her" Garroth growled, Y/n was just standing there next to her brothers not saying anything but she looked upset "Looks like there's going to be more bloodshed than planned, such a shame" Sasha sighed as she pulled out her sword and so did the other shadow knights but I didn't do anything.

Multiple people who were not suited to fight ran off "Attack" I muttered loud enough for Sasha to hear so she ran ahead and the other shadow knights followed, Y/n immediately pulled out her sword. Fire doesn't work on shadow knights so she doesn't have any other option, she quickly dealt with the soldiers and she ran up to me, I pulled out my sword and blocked it before she could strike "I trusted you and you betrayed me!" She exclaimed, loud enough for the others to hear, I wasn't fazed until I saw tears form in her eyes.

I knocked the sword out of her hands and held her by the waist and pulled her close. "I didn't want to kill you I swear," I said softly but she pushed me away "Yes you did. You weren't kicked out of the nether... I was such an idiot to fall for your dumb tricks! And you for that matter!" she exclaimed, I grabbed her hand and we were teleported to the forest not far from Phoenix Drop. I didn't hesitate to kiss her and.. she didn't pull away.

Hey guys! I am SO sorry I haven't been posting much! Writer's block + being extremely busy. I'll try and post more I promise!