~Chapter 2~

Your Pov:

I woke up in a cell in a bed, it hurt to sit up but I did, I had bandages over my clothes around my waist 'Where the hell am I?' I thought then I heard the door to the cell hallway open and Gene walked up to my cell "Where the hell am I?" I asked "The nether, in the cells" he replied bluntly "Okay, and what the hell do you want with me?" I asked "First, we're going to keep you here for a bit and soon we're going to turn you into one of us" he chuckled and I growled "Well you aren't going to get away with it, either my friends come for me or I'll break out myself" I replied "With that injury? Good luck" he replied.

"If I could I would kill you right now" I stated "Same here short stack" he replied "I am not short. I'm taller than Vylad and Zane" I replied "Heh but your still shorter than me" he smirked "Just. Go" I said harshly "I'm your personal guard for your time here, so no," he said and he leaned against the wall next to the cell, I stood up and walked to the cell bars and held into them.

"So what are you getting out of this? Upping the ranks more?" I asked "No, I don't get anything, which is fine" he replied, "You sure about it pretty boy?" I asked "I'm sure, but if you don't keep your mouth shut I'm gonna get a wife out of this" he replied and I growled "No way in hell would I get married to you" I stated "Well guess what hun, your in hell" he chuckled "Oh just wait until I get out and my brothers come for me" I growled "I'm so scared" He said sarcastically.

~

When Gene left another guard took his place, I just sat on the bed trying to heal my wound, I had learned healing magic from Lucinda a little while back, I was born with my fire magic but I needed to learn healing, I was able to heal some of my wound but it would leave a scar, I walked up to the bars and kicked them down knocking the guard out with them "You guys are terrible" I chuckled as I ran, I was chased by a few shadow knights but knocked them down, that's when I bumped into Gene, I knocked us both down and I was ontop of him.

"Well, falling for me already?" He smirked "In your dreams! Moron!" I said and stood up but Gene stood up right after me, I started walking away but Gene grabbed me by the waist, my back ended up facing him and he held a sword to my neck "Now, let's go turn you" He chuckled "Fuck off" I replied "Shut it good girl" he smirked as we started walking down old dark halls to a room, it was full of torcher tools and a nether portal, Gene strapped me to a wall behind the nether portal, my eyes widen in fear.

~

Garroth's Pov:

Vylad, Laurence and I got to the werewolf tribes nether portal, Zane wasn't coming with us so he could help out with guarding Phoenix Drop "What do you think they've done to her?" I asked turning to Vylad "Let's not think about that... let's just go get her" Vylad replied in a shaky voice "Don't worry you guys she's probably perfectly fine" Laurence reinsured as we stepped through the nether portal, all we could hear was a blood curtailing scream "That's Y/n!" I exclaimed worried "Well what are we waiting for!? Let's go save her!" Vylad exclaimed as him and Laurence transformed and we ran in to find Y/n, which won't be easy because we already have a bunch of shadow knights attacking us.

~

As we got closer to the room Y/n was in the scream got louder, Laurence, Vylad and I got a lot more worried, then the screams stopped, I stopped and turned to Laurence and Vylad, we haven't run into any shadow knights in a bit so we were good to stop for a second "Either she's been turned into a shadow knight or... killed..." Laurence said quieter at the last part, I noticed a room up ahead and we walked over to it, Y/n was on the ground, pale, Gene was there too, he walked up to her and tried to pick her up but Vylad stopped him "Give me back my sister you monster!" I exclaimed "Fine fine take her," Gene said, Vylad and Laurence held up their swords as Gene handed me Y/n "Let's go," I said and we ran.

Gene's Pov:

"Idiots, they've doomed her" I chuckled and went to see Shad.