~Chapter 3~

Zane's Pov:

I was at the gates of Phoenix Drop waiting for Vylad, Laurence and Garroth to come back with Y/n, I was extremely worried, I felt someone grab my shoulder "Don't worry Zane their fine" A voice said "Heh I know Travis, doesn't stop me from worrying though, their my family" I replied "I know, I'd be worried too" he said, I looked into the distance and I saw 3 figures, it was them, Garroth was carrying Y/n who was oncounsious, they got here and stopped "What the hell happened to her!?" I exclaimed "Long story short. Gene. Now come on let's go get her to Lucinda" Garroth replied and we went to Lucinda's house, she took Y/n and the guys and I were forced to wait outside.

"Hey... you guys okay?" Lord Aphmau asked walking up to us, she knew Garroth, Laurence and Vylad went to go get Y/n "Not good, were really worried" I replied "I know you all are, just calm down, if you keep worrying about it it's going to be worst" She stated, you could tell she was worried too but was able to stay calm about all this "Your right, no need worrying, she's going to be fine" Garroth stated and I sighed 'Yeah, don't worry, she's fine'

~

It was almost dark and we've heard nothing about Y/n, I kept telling myself not to worry but I couldn't help it, Garroth was almost in freak out mode because he couldn't stay calm about this which I understand, after a couple more minutes of waiting for Lucinda, she walked outside to us "She's awake" She stated and me, Vylad, Garroth, Aphmau, and Laurence walked inside to where Y/n was, she was sitting on the bed and her face lit up when she saw us "Hey guys!" she said and we went over to her "Thank goodness your alright, we were worried" Aphmau stated "Of course I'm fine... just a little headache" She replied "And..." Lucida said cutting all of us off, Y/n sighed and stood up, in a matter of seconds her h/c turned dark and her sparkling e/c eyes turned red and her clothes changed to armor "And I was turned" She said.

"So that was the screaming we heard..." Laurence said and Lucinda nodded "Y/n actually woke up a couple hours ago but I didn't want you guys coming in until Y/n got enough confidence" Lucinda replied "Hey Y/n don't worry, we still love you," Aphmau said "I know I was just confused and a bit scared though" she replied "Looks like we've got 2 shadow knights in the Ro'meave family" Vylad chuckled "Yeah your right, it actually won't be too bad, being a shadow knight" she replied.

Your Pov:

"All Vylad and I need to do is train you, don't want you losing control like Vylad and I have" Laurence laughed "Yeah yeah but can we do that tomorrow? I'm exhausted" I replied "Yeah we'll do it tomorrow, let's go on our patrols then head to sleep," Garroth said and we left, I headed out on patrol and I was where I was when I was kidnapped, I felt another shadow knights aura "Who's there?" I asked.

"Looks like your a full on shadow knight now" I heard a voice say, I turned around to see Gene "Leave Gene, your not taking me away again" I stated "Oh I'm not here to take you, I'm here to tell you about some of the consequences of being a shadow knight" he said "Which are?" I asked ready to attack if needed "Since you had magic before being turned it's now been doubled in power, every new shadow knight has a 25% of losing control within the first couple months, and if you do lose control, better be prepared to hurt the people you care about" he said.

I charged at him tackling him and holding my sword to his neck "Don't bring any of my friends or family into this, your not leaving here, I don't kill so instead your going to get locked up" I stated, I let one hand free as I grabbed his wrist, I pulled us up and grabbed his other wrist with the same hand and holding my sword to his neck as we walked "I can easily break out of this if I wanted to, but I'm not, seeing everyone in Phoenix Drop will be quite a treat" he chuckled "Shut it" I replied.

We got to Phoenix Drop and I immediately went to the cells and threw him in "I'm going to let my brother decide what we're going to do with you. For now your staying here" I stated leaning against the wall next to the cells "Just like when you were locked up" Gene said "Shut up" I replied "There's something I was meant to say to you after you were turned but never got the chance" he said with a smirk "And what would that be?" I asked harshly.

"I'm trying to change."

My Bad Boy {Gene X Reader} {MCD}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें