Flashback 1

" Aniki~" A five year old Emi ran to her eldest brother, Hinata Kōken, he chuckled as she jumped onto him and nearly made him fall. Her grey eyes shone happily as his turquoise eyes.

" Oh no, I'm attacked by a smol villain help~" Kōken joked. Emi gave a roar.

" I'm a monster! ROAR!" She said raising her arms. He ruffled her hair and chuckled at how cute she was. " No, don't do that!" She bated away her brother's arm.

" Sorry, you're just too cute." 

" Hmph," She fixed her hair turned away from him blushing. Which made him smile even more. His eyes flashed ocean blue as he held her hand and took her home.

" Oh, Aniki! How did your exams go?" She said blinking with her innocent grey eyes. He smiled and showed her his hero licence. Her eyes shone with excitement. " Wah, Aniki your so cool. This means you're a real hero right? Ooh, what's your hero name?"

" Shh, I'll tell you when we reach home." He glanced at her. " No, don't give that look. I'll tell you at home, I promise. After all, Granpa and Grandma are waiting for us. Please, be a little more patient little sister." She looked at him with a sweet smile and nodded.

" Alright, let's go get Tebiki from middle school."

" If we're picking him up then we gotta hurry!" Emi's statement made her older brother feel somewhat off.

" Why the hurry, little sister?" Emi tends to argue wiht Tebiki. Usually, when they're both picking him up she'd ask Kōken to stop by a few shops.

" I saw some meanies hitting him yesterday." She replied with such innocence. She understood very little about bullies. His eyes widen a little. 

" Hey, Hinata. Heard you passed congrats."  

" Tensei-san, can you take Emi home for me? I have things to do."

" Tensei, can we go home now?" A little Tenya tugged his brother's shirt.

" Tensei, you're my senior by three years. Please take Emi home."

" Aniki?"

" Emi, Tensei is going to take you home alright?"

" But-" He had already made a run for it. Tensei took Emi home to her Grandparents. Along the way she made acquaintances with Tenya.

 She remembers him but she wasn't sure at first. The same goes to Tenya, except when he almost forgot who she was.