Chapter 29

After the recent drama, a hot spring is definitely what they need. Everyone has never felt so relaxed. But what surprised them was that the colours joined them.

" So, Emi. What are the colours going to do tomorrow?" Tooru asked as the colours were too lazy to make 'vessels'.

" We'll be training. Just a little test run." She replied in her slightly motionless tone.

Meanwhile, the men's hot spring felt a little awkward. Apparently, the two guys were kicked out to give the girls some privacy.

" Hey, Magenta, Currant." Mineta called them. They felt uncomfortable and knew something is up. " What's it like living in a girl's mind? Seeing whatever Hinata sees, not to mention being surrounded by ladies all the time.

" J-Just what are you implying?" Currant asked with blushes that make his face brighten up.

" Mineta, what the hell is your problem?" Magenta asked seriously with tired eyes.

" I'm just saying. I mean it's not like I would know, after all didn't you literally just proposed to Blue?" Mineta gave an evil smirk. " Who knows what you did for her to accept you in just a matter of days." Magenta clenched his fist. " Which begs the question, what's your secret?"

" What?" He looked pissed and his tone was dark but Mineta pressed on.

" How'd you get her hooked to you so easily?" Magenta was very silent. The room felt tense until they heard one of the girls shout out loud.

" WHAT?! YOU AND MAGENTA KNEW EACH OTHER FOR A LONG TIME?!" It was Mina's voice. " But that means that-"

" We had a life..." Blue answered. The boys crept closer to the wall to listen. " We all had a life before this, we don't remember a ton of things- heck, I even forgot that he was my fiancé. We...Him being here is proof that we're real and that the memories of all our year weren't lies." Magenta swore under his breath. He was pissed more than ever.

" Mineta, what do you think you're doing?!" Kirishima shouted.

" Getting a peek at them beauties!" He shouted as he drooled over his kinky thoughts. He used his Quirk to climb upwards but when he reached the top he was pushed off by Kouta. Unfortunately, the kid slipped and fell.

Midoriya caught him just in time and took him off to Pixie Bob. Soon it was back to awkward silence. Then, Currant decided to tell them stories of his expeditions in his past life including the story of how he met two girls that changed his life.

" Give us some detail. Tell us the whole story." Kaminari pleaded.

" Okay, uh, so I was all the way in Beijing for a 6 month internship program under a group of experienced writers and journalists. It also happened to be our year end project to make it the next year. One day, my group sent me to a small town famous for its creative research on support gear and costume design." Emi leaned a little closer to the wall to get a listen.

" My job was simple. All I had to do wad interview a few people and take notes along the way. But I had a huge problem, I couldn't speak a damn Chinese." The twins snicker as they listened. How foolish he must have been. But then they frowned, how come they can't remember? It's their town he's talking about but why can't they remember him if he was there?

" I was stuck. I literally stumbled around like drunk chicken trying to find my way around. I tried speaking English but the people brushed me off or didn't understand me. When things looked hopeless I was approached by two girls and they offered to help me out. They were amazing, they helped to translate for me and even taught me Chinese. In exchange I taught them my mother tongue, Russian." Currant smiled at the thoughts.

" What did they look like?" Sero asked with admiration.

" Well, they....they...........what?" Currant's mind went a blur. He searched for their faces within his memories, nothing. He shook as he struggled to remember. Red and Gold. The colours they often wore. That's all he knows. He tried again to look for more clues.

" Currant." Magenta tapped his shoulder making him flinch. Magenta shook his head and told him not to pressure himself. " When the time's right, it'll come to you."

" But I-"

" That's enough Victor." They both froze.

" How did you..." Currant moved back a little.

" I don't know.....it just came to me...."