Chapter 25

" Son of a-" The went off with a cloud of dust trailing behind. Emi's pink eyes gleamed as it twitched. Then it turned golden.

" Oh relax, Magenta. At least it's a nice view." Then they all fell down the cliff. Emi's eyes turned grey as a mass of black ink caught everyone including herself. Her eyes were pink again as they touched the ground.

" Still think it's a nice view?" He asked. Cream grumbled in the mindscape as Magenta smirked. " That's not very professional."

" Just shut up already Rainbow eyes." Bakugou shouted over at Emi." Come on, let's get moving already. The sooner we leave the sooner we get there."

" Never knew you cared so much hotshot." Blue made a 'vessel' and had a smirk on her face. " But I ain't dealing with this." She made a portal and got through. The rest of the colours made 'vessels'.

" F*ck this sh*t I'm out." Magenta put a finger in the air and was about to walk away when Green grabbed him by the shirt.

" Now, now Magenta." She spoke sternly with a dark smile." Why the 'lovely' gesture? As your punishment, take care of Emi while we wait for you and the rest of class 1-A." She was about to add something until that is she notice Emi walking away.

" Emi where are you going?" Cream asked. A single black line crawled up her face.  She smiled mischievously.

" Step right up contestants, see which of the three shortcuts will be the fastest way there." She revealed three paths lead by a stream of ink." And as for me, I got my own way." A black wall surrounded class 1-A all except for Emi.

" Hey Cream, RACE YA!" Vermilion ran down Emi's path with Cream closely behind. Lilac went on to the trees to watch over everyone, Currant joined Emi in a leisurely walk.

" Hey, no fair." Kaminari whined as they hear the colours and Emi leave.

" I have been betrayed." The class spun to see Magenta with them.